Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Me Or Warframe Is Having An Interesting Pattern?

Spamzillasaurus

The idea of having this stuff is kinda  disappointing, people will be mad that the game changed it's style and stuff tenno became more like Power rangers. changing the style of the game from "ninja, SERIOUS" to "funny and colorful" is a bad step.

Strange, i already see the game as funny and too colourful, it could make the game a little more "serious" ;)

I Want a Damn Planet With Mobs Lv 200+ That will keep me playing a lot, i want something that makes me say damn i've been trying to get this mission for 1 or 2 days and cant finish it!!! damn i need to get better stuff and improve my mods, need a strategy and a nice team... then I will be looking for all this things so that 15 mins of 1 mission will turn maybe into 1 week or more of fun playtime to get everything ready

I say Enough!!! with the noob new stuff in every UP, DE GIVE HIGH EXP PLAYERS A CHALLENGE NOW!!!!

Story is prety much something it needs. (also more factions and place-in-order of things depth, but mostly story)

With the playerbase that they have now they shouldn't worry about a lack of weapon and warframe content.

Better yet, with so many warframe planned the warframes begin to lose personality.

With some lore, story, story based misions and mabye an sort of "close" to story where you "for example" save the universe.

People can have at least have some sort of clossing. And gameplay lovers would have a bit of a boost in morale.

Also I would rather play a fun game of a few hours and later have a memorie that way, than to burnout because I wanted to try many weapons and I just

have memories of painfull grinding later on.

Have to agree 100% with this. There must be some kind of story to pull the game together.

Currently there is a very limited lore section with little or no flow between the next missions and the one that was last played. The entire Tenno existance has been "forgotten" and their new purpose is to what? Kill anyone the lotus tells us to.

As you have stated, other factions seem to be needed as well. Personally I always thought a friendly or neutral faction would be a nice addition even if they are not in any missions. For once it would be nice to find out who and what these Tenno sympathizers are from the allert missions.

I don't have any ideas for another enemy or know if DE has plans to add another enemy faction but variety is always nice when we only have three.

Just some of my thoughts.

No seriously, what keep people playing MMORPG if it's not the story?

From my personal knowledge, Leveling <-- Big deal

Some MMO cap levels at at least 100 or 200.

PVP <-- Not an option here

Boss Fights with Friends <-- I mean epic boss fights that takes up to 6 parties of 6 players. so 36 ppl boss fights.

Clan War, Guild PVP <-- Again not an option.

New Areas to explore and conquer/Quest

Grind for better weapons <-- Rarely would anyone stay on an MMO to do this.

Multiple fun and interesting classes.

1)  Friendly Fire for all you challenge types.

2)  4 faction 16 person PvP

3)  More Environments

4)  More Bosses

5)  More fun in various ways ........................

Break the mold.  Don't follow the industry because the industry is crap.  The industry is a lie!

Edited by ThePresident777

Awesome lol.

Stone skipping for the pond?

Fruit Machine, uses credits, doesnt give out random rewards because it will be a "real" fruit machine which requires skill and alot of luck :D

Dojo could be so much more, would love to see it come alive with fun stuff to break linear "kill everything" way of this game. 

An arena where whoever kills the most infested wins (like the beginning of Dead Rising 2)

A Tenno Arcade machine - Tenno Space Invaders.

Possibilities are endless.

And for the guy who said that this would take away from the game, it's just a bit of fun. A fun game is better than a dead game.

The problem with warframe so far (assuming things don't change and this is a sample of the end product sans some weapons and skins) is that the game is too shallow.

There is no depth to it as far as gameplay goes, killing a grineer feels the same as a corpus or an infected, weapons don't change the way you play; and bosses are hp/shield bags that act as bullet sponges with sad excuses for mechanics such as quick shield regen or an invencibility period that the only thing it achieves is to make you waste time.

Levels change but dont actually change, everything feels like a generic corridor, missions are all the same regardless of their objective, they all play the same; teamplay is not encouraged but competition is not encouraged either; there is zero reason to play with someone else but to kill some bosses faster or to watch lokis run miles ahead of you or nova blow everything up.

Difficulty is taken by the developers as a gear check, everything is a gear check, items are pivotal for your success as is time invested farming the same missions and planets to aquire said gear, skill is meaningless and not needed.

I supported this game around update 6 because i saw the core of it and realized its potential, but ever since pretty much nothing has changed, sure, we have a lot of eye candy, helmets and redundant weapons now, but the carcass of the game is the same as it was way back, nothing meaninful is changing.

i gave up trying to keep up with the items and stuff being released because i could clearly see the carrot in front of my face, so far the game is pointless, is to farm just so you can farm more.

there are other games that share many things with warframe, two come to mind.
games that i played for countless hours and still play to this day; Monster hunter and lost planet 2, both third person games, one of them melee focused, the other a shooter.

Boss fights and getting gear in those games required teamplay, made sense to play with friends and yes, you could play those missions alone, but they needed skill, you could have the best gear and still be stomped on if you weren't careful or knew the fights.
battles were engaging, difficult and rewarding; and also, very very cool: 

I may sound like i hate this game, I do not.

I'm just disappointed.

We need more Solar Systems. A lot more. After we complete every mission in that solar system. A Titan Size Boss appears. You can have up to 16 - 20 Warframe in the party to fight the boss. We need a mastermind behind all this that sent their strongest soldiers/machinery to control a single solar system. They will drop extremely rare mods and bp upon death. (Maybe potato, slots, etc) Like the way bosses drop sh*t tons of loot after you kill it in MMO. Of course these boss fights will be hard. You can't use Revives and you can only be picked up 2 times. After that you're dead and out of the fight plus you can't get any loot.

You can only fight it once every 12 hours per solar system.

This will take time and planning to get a group strong enough to tackle it.

There will also be an infinite spawn of other mobs that will attack you but will also drop ammo and energy orbs when you kill them like regular mobs.

The boss will obviously be extremely hard to kill with many many skills and attacks.

This idea would keep us entertain for months.

Bring story-based events !

Make a war between Corpus and Grineer ! Make Grineer's invaded by infested. Make us "decision-makers" on the Warframe universe's story.

Done that already with Sling-stone and Arid Fear, people still complained that it's one time event and new players have no chance to participate it (I disagree with this though).

The problem is Warframe lacks what we can do between each update that's not event. Veteran players are likely to understand that once you unlock every node, get every items imaginable then the game is just end. No point going further.

1. Challenge mode has been brought up multiple times before but TBH, NM mode isn't particularly good.

-I think DE should make it possible for players to choose which mutator(s) they want to play each time similar to ME3's Armax Arsenal Arena in Citadel DLC. A different, independent node dedicate to NM mode.

2. Lore.

-Lore has been major factor that makes Warframe really, really unfinished. However, as far as we know it, there will be one but the format will be season that player can replay it over and over again and make decision along the way. How deep is this type of lore is remains to be seen.

3. Customization and loot.

- Warframe's dungeon crawler nature is limited due to poor customization and loot. Drawing similarity from Diablo2, Warframe is pretty much buying socketable swords (no shield, armor, helmet, amulet, rings, and boots are allowed) and find runes/gems to fill it. Rather limited for dungeon crawler game and shooter games in general.

- Progression in Warframe is also unfulfilled. The relevant progression of your frames and weapons are based on RNG mechanic to throw you a proper mod. Trying to going anywhere higher than Earth with non-AP mod weapon is likely to result in disaster. I think apart from mod system (which is pretty much runes from Diablo), we should have a choice that we have to make every five level or so about how should we customize our weapons and frames. Small skill tree that change how frame and weapon played (certainly not the one from pre-7 which filled with useless stuff).

4. Lack of sense of purpose.

- So far, biggest problem in Warframe. While many players feel that WF should remains space murder simulator, I disagree with such notion. Purpose is needed, long term goal for both personal and community are require to make players feel that what they do affect the game. Arid Fear was a step in a right direction albeit a rather short step.

5. Competitive environment

- Arguably the most controversial topic. However, i think WF should have this element in order to live a longer lifespan. Imo, level editor and dungeon master mode is the path that WF should take. Player can create his own dungeon from existing tileset, filled it with traps and AI and control a boss at the end of the mission. Imagine yourself playing as a Hyena or Kril against other players. Sounds awesome imo. No balance required too. 

I think DE needs to replace the current p2p system to using dedicated hosting servers if we want to see some of the suggested game modes implemented. Mostly like:

Boss Fights with Friends <-- I mean epic boss fights that takes up to 6 parties of 6 players. so 36 ppl boss fights.

• Clan wars

• Massive Free-for-all arena

etc..

We need a survival mode. Go in Kill as many as you can before you die. The longer you stay alive the better the reward and exp. Big map and Enemy constantly spawn. No Breaks. You fight to the death.

Another would be a massive War as an event. Grineer takes their cloning technology to the next level and Clones soldier by the thousands or even millions. We go into their secret cloning lab and fight our way to the device and plant bombs. Now here the thing. Moment mission begins we're already detected and massive amount of soldiers awaits us. Not 10, 20, 50 soldiers at a time. I'm talking 100s and 100s of grineer soldiers within a huge laboratory. Moment we plant the bomb there a timer and we must reach extraction point by then or we'll be engulf in the explosion.

The only thing that is going to keep this type of game entertaining and fun is new mission modes and new enemies/bosses, not new weapons.

Survival Mode was confirmed in LiveStream 12. However the details were not stated.