Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get some randomly generated replayable high level missions like sorties?

BoomyGordo

Sorties are fun, they are one of the things that keeps me coming back because i love the randomly generated challenges in them but once you do them you can only repeat the last mission. Id love for a repeatable sortie like mission type. When you start it it locks you into 3 missions till you do all 3. each has randomly selected enemies and attributes and scales up like sorties do.

optionally a reward table but id still play them without the rewards

I'm pretty sure you can replay all 3 missions of Sortie, at least on PS4 we can. It's not uncommon for me to take my Mesa and farm focus on a Sortie 2 Eximus Defens over and over, getting 30-50k focus stacks.

But I see what you mean, it's still those 3 missions per day, right? Something more random on the short term while providing a challenge, am I right? If so, I like the idea. Provided we have some kind of worthy rewards (above average, below the ones from sorties, maybe). We have a lot of challenging content, but no reason to use it, because it lacks proper rewards for the difficulty.

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

22 hours ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I'm pretty sure you can replay all 3 missions of Sortie, at least on PS4 we can. It's not uncommon for me to take my Mesa and farm focus on a Sortie 2 Eximus Defens over and over, getting 30-50k focus stacks.

But I see what you mean, it's still those 3 missions per day, right? Something more random on the short term while providing a challenge, am I right? If so, I like the idea. Provided we have some kind of worthy rewards (above average, below the ones from sorties, maybe). We have a lot of challenging content, but no reason to use it, because it lacks proper rewards for the difficulty.

exactly. I was thinking a reward table could include stuff like forma bp, nitain, kuva, etc. Maybe the rarest reward being a riven mod. You know stuff that end game players need. I also thought of maybe better rolls on the rewards if you managed to do all 3 missions solo. like a prebuilt forma, more nitain/kuva and higher chance at a riven