Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us a ready button during defense missions

Rodras1511

Today i was doing a defense mission and after the 10th wave we got the : extract or battle selection, during that phase i selected battle couse i saw there were 2 more ppl with me, but then at the last second those 2 decided to extract, and i was left there by myself. i ended up getting overwelmed by the mobs and they managed to destroy the defense target.

i ended up losing aboout 15 minutes of work and GOT NOTHING out of it couse of those trolls they decided to leave at the very last second.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Skippy575:

Trolls will be trolls no matter what system is in place.

Well, but a smarter system could be implemented. For exmaple extending the time for 5 seconds when a decision is changed. Whatever the change might be, its super annoying if you get left alone in a mission because others change their mind last second. And that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with trolling.

But those fixes won't come, DE is probably occupied with designing their next "open world" map.

Edited by kaldewej

2 minutes ago, kaldewej said:

Well, but a smarter system could be implemented. For exmaple extending the time for 5 seconds when a decision is changed.

So i can change continuously my decision making the timer go up infinitely.

The decision should be locked. once you decide, you can't change.

3 minutes ago, kaldewej said:

But those fixes won't come, DE is probably occupied with designing their next "open world" map.

As a founder, you should know that this change has been asked for 5 solid years, as this problem is THAT old. They simply do not care/don't know how to fix it.

2 minutes ago, kaldewej said:

Well, but a smarter system could be implemented. For exmaple extending the time for 5 seconds when a decision is changed. Whatever the change might be, its super annoying if you get left alone in a mission because others change their mind last second. And that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with trolling.

So for clarity, with 1 second left somebody goes from "stay" to "extract" and then the timer jumps up to 6 seconds? That's just begging to be abused.

However, I'm not against locking your decision after a few seconds. If I pick stay right away and after 5 seconds it locks me in so I can't leave.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Skippy575:

So for clarity, with 1 second left somebody goes from "stay" to "extract" and then the timer jumps up to 6 seconds? That's just begging to be abused.

However, I'm not against locking your decision after a few seconds. If I pick stay right away and after 5 seconds it locks me in so I can't leave.

Well, i didn't say that it should be extended an infinite time. 1 time should be enough to make up your mind about leaving or staying. Any this is only an example, you are also invited to think of idea. Maybe its that good that DE will implement it.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Kyryo:

So i can change continuously my decision making the timer go up infinitely.

The decision should be locked. once you decide, you can't change.

As a founder, you should know that this change has been asked for 5 solid years, as this problem is THAT old. They simply do not care/don't know how to fix it.

Yeah as i said, they make new stuff and forget about the old one. 

And i don't think i need to comment the first part again.

Edited by kaldewej

15 hours ago, kaldewej said:

Well, i didn't say that it should be extended an infinite time. 1 time should be enough to make up your mind about leaving or staying. Any this is only an example, you are also invited to think of idea. Maybe its that good that DE will implement it.

Yeah as i said, they make new stuff and forget about the old one. 

And i don't think i need to comment the first part again.

Maybe after changing 1 time your decision will be locked in?

1 or 2

Edited by (PS4)Schobii564

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Jax_Cavalera:

Short of any real ui rework it is best to only continue if you either
1. Know the squad
2. Can solo it regardless of who continues

Why is it a common habit to always suggest playing solo or with friends only? Not everyone has fun playing alone or enough friends who are always available to play.

I almost see it in every discussion...

16 hours ago, kaldewej said:

Why is it a common habit to always suggest playing solo or with friends only? Not everyone has fun playing alone or enough friends who are always available to play.

I almost see it in every discussion...

I'm not advocating playing solo, i'm saying don't continue to the next wave if you couldn't handle it solo for a few reasons:

- avoids becoming a liability costing the team a win

- prevents missing rewards if the rest keep going and you are out of revives since they saved the objective over continuously reviving you

- enables you to support the rest of the team really well by outclassing the enemies substantially for a much longer time than if you only just got by with a 4 squad each barely able to hold their own.

And if you want to taste high end game content without being adequately prepared for it.. that's when the recommendation is to do so with people you can trust aren't going to troll you, or bail out last minute for some other reason like a mate just got online and they wanna run games with them but only got the invite last second before new round kicked in... etc