Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha needs some LOVE

Stygie

Nezha needs love. Honestly, this warframe is my favorite and this may be biased a bit but i feel that he needs some love. After playing 21 of the multitude of warframes, I've gotten a good idea of what is good in the endgame and what isn't. Now i make him work in the endgame but that doesn't mean it is good nor if my team even cares that im doing thing or not. He really just doesnt have any impact.

TLDR: Im going to talk about Nezha powers and how they can be changed referencing good endgame frame as well.

Problems with the Frame

Nezha is of the archtype of squish frame with a life line and hard cc to help them along with the mobility. Similar to Volt and Zephyr. The main issue is that in the endgame, his tanky option doesnt last and has no way to recast it nor does it habe an amazing benefit to it to make you want to risk usage for said benefit. Ex. Volts sheild giving extra damage when shooting through it.  Another issue is that his hard cc and his tanky option have extremely long cast times which makes natural talent a must on him losing you one mod slot. Whilst other frames dont have this issue or only have this issue on one of their abilities. Ex. Zephyr 2 short cast time and long ult cast time. Other than that, his kit lacks the utility in terms of practicality that other frames have.

Abilities

Passive - Frictionless

Fun passive needs no change please leave this alone i love sliding everywhere and up hills. Peave this one alone im WARNING YO....-STANDBY-... Like i said good fun passive.

Firewalker

This ability is supposed to emulate the wind fire wheels in Nezha's Chinese lore. Now the issue with this ability stand. It is channeled which means no energy regen while in use. It isnt effected by range mods and the base range of path is small. The cc is offers is hard to get. Any Nezha player will tell you while this ability is fun to go FAST AS FUC BOI. But in actuality it is all that useful outside of melee range cc which we all know will get you kill fast in end tier content. I propose this. Let the path width scale with range mods and let it have a synergy with movement. When he slides with this ability active, let the flames kick foward in front of him. When he jumps and slams, let the flames blast put in aoe. When he bullet jumps, let the flames surround him turning him into a firey MISSILE OF THE LOTUS. But you get the idea. 

Pyroclastic Flow

All this augment need is for the explosion to be in a cone rather than a line. And let it scale with range mods. Maybe also give it a stun effect on cast.

Blazing Chakram 

This is one of Nezha's coolist abilites. Ya chuck a ring and them and the enemies explodes heals. Beautiful mayham! A lot people forgets this heals. Here is the issue though. It is so unreliable to hit due to its bounce. I propose these changes. Duration mods and range mod effect how long and how far the ring can go and be away from Nezha. Tap the button to cast it regularly, hold the button to mark targets for the ring to hit with a set limit of course. Also, Please let the teleport not turn of fire walker when you do it. Please. Just fix that. Also, if firewalker is active, let this ability leave trails of fire as it travels

Reaping Chakram

This mod is fine but let the mutliplication scale with damage mods. Also, you could in this mod let the held version of this ability cuase the ring to spin around Nezha with the range affected by range mods. Just a thought (you better put this in >:3)

Warding Halo

Great ability just fix the awful cast time or you can do this. When recast, the halo explodes out causing enemies in X radius to be stuned. This will give him time to recast the ability. Also increasing the scaling on this abilty wouldn't hurt. I also propose this. This circles wowhoho! Factor is the fact that it staggers enemies in melee range. AMAZING! WOW! *ANIME NOISES* seriously though it is lack luster. What if the ring increased melee attack speed and adds a multiplier on said melee damage affected by power strenght mods. If firewalker is active let this ability be enhanced doubling the effects of the buff.

Safeguard 

Just have the benefits that the ring the help Nezha apply to teamates at half efficiency the same way it does right now!

Divine Spears

This ability is fun. You do little dance and a playful kick then you IMAPLE YOUR ENEMIES TO BRING THE BRO PAIN YEAH!  But the issue is the cast time and base range. It is kinda bad and it scaling with duration is bad. It is a hard cc but it can get really annoying to use. I propose this. Keep the long cast time but increase the base duartion and range. Let the enemies that are impaled take 50% more damage while affected by the abiliy. It makes sense honestly. Also make the second cast of this ability one handed please! It is so annoyhting that my reload gets canceld because of it. Also if firewalker is active, let all enemies impaled get an instant heat proc.

Augment idea - Divine Judgment

For every enemy hit by divine spears, Nezha gains critical chance and critical damage for a duration scaling with strenght mods and duration mods.

Well these all my ideas as a nezha main. I hope you guys enjoyed the read and I would love to get your feedback! Thanks for reading.

Edited by Lucian_Adrion

21 minutes ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

Blazing Chakram [...] A lot people forgets this heals.

With good reason, that 8m healing radius is seriously pitiful, it should be something like ~20m.

Also, as has been suggested many times, if that heal could restore Warding Halo (including on Safeguard'd allies), that'd be sweet.

And on the topic of Safeguard, maybe I just suck but trying to buff other players who flip all over the place, including behind obstacles,
is not a lot of fun / doesn't really make me want to equip that Augment in the first place.

So, how 'bout this, not just for Nezha but also all those elemental buff Augments (Smite Infusion etc),
have these work off a hold function that simply buffs all allies in Affinity range (including the caster), with a scaling cost per ally hit.

On 2018-08-01 at 11:15 AM, NinjaZeku said:

With good reason, that 8m healing radius is seriously pitiful, it should be something like ~20m.

Also, as has been suggested many times, if that heal could restore Warding Halo (including on Safeguard'd allies), that'd be sweet.

And on the topic of Safeguard, maybe I just suck but trying to buff other players who flip all over the place, including behind obstacles,
is not a lot of fun / doesn't really make me want to equip that Augment in the first place.

So, how 'bout this, not just for Nezha but also all those elemental buff Augments (Smite Infusion etc),
have these work off a hold function that simply buffs all allies in Affinity range (including the caster), with a scaling cost per ally hit.

To much like chroma an dit doesnt bother my that bad. Maybe once he casts it on all allies ge can refresh all of them when he freshens his own?

10 hours ago, (PS4)Schobii564 said:

I hate to say this but... i really like most of your ideas for my boi, especially the firewalker and spears one, i've already given up on ever using chakram tho

Why do you hate to say it ? XD thank you