The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Farm Orokin Cell?

Sasery

Question

16 answers to this question

Bosses aren't the most reliable to drop rare items to be honest, so farming places like Kiste (mobile defense) has a higher chance to get them due to high enemy spawn rate.

I still find myself quite lucky with Sargas Ruk on Saturn though, so I'm farming there for cells.

Personally I like to go to thetis (saturn) to fight the boss and open every container and spamming 4 along the road. I find that on average you can find a more cells/faster from the drops and loot than from the boss as long as you don't start exploring every nick and cranny. I suggest equipping a thief's wit so you can easily spot resources that your enemies dropped after you perform an ultimate.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Agreed, although to be mroe broad, Mobile Defense maps are the best to get anything really, tons of exp, mods and resource drops, I found 2500 ferrite on 1 mission once, another I found 4 orokin cells. The most, and this was jsut before the U9 hotfix, 11 control modules. I'm not saying expect those kind of numbers every run, but overall the best farming method is Mobile Defense maps in my opinion.

Phat.

Lewt.

Mobile Defense maps with Infestation on with the resource drops you want is ideal.

Saturn's an option. I found 12 Orokin Cells there by the time I got 500 Plastids. (Not really saying much time-wise, but if you ever need Plastids for something and you feel that you'll need Orokin Cells for something later on, there's always an option.)

With current droprates I prefer Helene, Saturn. Less running around and opening every container possible than Tethys. The boss CAN drop a cell but more times it hasn't for me.

There are others that swear by Epimetheus because of high container count.

Helene: 10 Waves 1-5 Cells.

mobile defenses and defense missions with orokin drops are the best place to farm them... but the necessity of a squad can sometimes prolong the farming... i suggest solo runs like boss missions with sragus ruk.,.. the problem is that the unlimitted spawn of mobs can sometimes make it diffcult to farm... so if your equips arent that good yet try solo-ing extermination missions where you can take your time breaking containers and pick out mobs one at time without worrying too much about other mobs...

If you have trouble killing ruk and krill just kill for and hope for orokin cell there is at least 1% for all bosses to drop orokin cell.

For me killing tyl regor is easy and I already got 2 orokin cells from him. It's mostly luck actually so you have to be lucky. Endless defense and Mobile defense is very easy.

Best way to Farm Orocin Cells is to mix up the planets you running, for example kill Sargas Ruk then go to Kiste after this killLech Kril maybe after this Go to Helene just ro wave 15 and then start your tour again this will grantet about 30  % Orocin Cells drop rate.