Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotation scalling idea

Wantes

Hi! this post have for objective to try and build a system to scale missions, the actual rotation is AABC which make it pointless to continue after 20 waves/minutes or 8 waves for Sanctuary onslaugth.

I thougth of this. How about making the next rotation yield double reward, like the next A rotation gives double drop BUT ennemies get way harder.
The twist here is that only the A rotation will give double, to get B double you'll have to make another AABC rotation which mean that to get double C rotation you'll have to make 3 AABC.

I know that's a lot of time to get double C drop but that's something !

Right now the highest lvl mobs you're able to get are 100/110 from the sortie (not counting late survie) so building insane weapons isn't really interesting and just for fun (or to one shot eidolon), this modification would really put you and your friend to the test in order to get even more rewards.

That's the base i thougth of. If you have any idea as to what should be changed to be more rewarding or less rewarding, about the scalling of monsters or anything, then go ahead !

Maybe we'll be able to make something that the devs can use. 

Sorry if there's any tipos 🙂 

• 4 weeks later...
Am 8.8.2018 um 21:58 schrieb Wantes:

They spoke on a live stream of introduction after the community request a Kuva scalling on the Kuva survie, so scalling other mission won't be really against

When? Just at the moment when they released it or some time after that?

Because i remember them saying that "they wanna see if the 200 kuva per excavator is a good value" when they released the Kuva Survival,

but after that i never heard anything about this topic again from DE.

• 2 weeks later...
Le 06/09/2018 à 11:29, DreisterDino a dit :

When? Just at the moment when they released it or some time after that?

Because i remember them saying that "they wanna see if the 200 kuva per excavator is a good value" when they released the Kuva Survival,

but after that i never heard anything about this topic again from DE.

They spoke of it on a devstream if i remember right, after the kuva survie was out people complained about long run beiing useless and so they adressed the issue but nothing came out as of now sadly 😞