Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo still needs a few more things other than decorations in my opinion

An8rchy

Don't get me wrong, new decorations are always good to have, but, the dojo still needs more. 
Most of what i want to suggest are more for building purposes since i feel that there is some restrictions that are over the top.

Also, THIS IS ONLY MY OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS

- There were talks of a room just to decorate in the last dev stream, but I feel that there should be a "Door enabling" choice, think it as, i only want to have a garden with only the north and south door enabled while the rest of the rooms dont exist (aka, rooms that i can choose how many exists there is, so when built, there wont be any "node available" doors)
I Don't mean hallways by the way, maybe a Garden size custom cross-road.

- Remove or at least increase the Cap of rooms
Rant start:

Spoiler

Theres 2 kinds of caps in the dojo at the moment (3 if you count energy), one more annoying to the next:
Theres the room capacity and the dojo room cap. Why do we have 2 caps ? Why do we have caps at all ? 2 years ago, i can see it, but now ? With Poe and upcoming Venus we see that we can hold Huge tilesets. At the moment we have a 100 room cap at the dojo. "My" current dojo cap is at 99 since kingpin room [waiting for it] and theres so much i would want to do and 99 rooms in and I haven't done like 40% of I wanted, and yes, it's a "Me" problem, but here is the 2nd cap is room "weight". Using "my" dojo as an example with 99 rooms, i have around 400 room "weight" cap left. Theres such a diference between both the caps that it impresses me. Theres so much optimization in the game nowadays, wouldn't it help dojo too ? 😧
I just to want to have more building rooms! 😧 

/rant

- Having a placement mode that completely ignores decorations collision boxes (but not wall, ceiling, floor). Free placement is good but, when trying to link like scaffold or walls, free placements warps objects behind or infront w/o cliping them easly, and surface snapping wont clip at all. A mode that would clip any decoration would make so many complex / detailed creations really easy.

- A 4 entrance elevator. Like a cross-road that is 4 way. that would make exits so much more customize-able. (My opinion ofc, this is all opinions here)  

- Let us build more than 1 hall type per dojo (Add a penalty of extra energy if you must, but let us do this | Hall type like more than 1 Grand Hall | ) This would add more Dojo room cap thus fixing my prior problem (not the overall room cap but thats another issue)

- Please, for the love of god, remove the restrictions of trying to build a higher rank hall before we build the lower ones....

- Place-able board games ? Any more use for the dojo the better, we already have Komi, how about chess or line 4 ? Game room maybe ?

Another good idea would be to have Capturas in the game act like banners/tapastries/paintings to make a hall of fame or general gallery of clan members. That or (And Spoiler here) having some interactive games like in The Sacrifice so players can have a reason to interact in the dojo.

My clan doesn't have a huge place like yours, but its kind of a shame that there is no reason to visit most rooms beyond the research labs unless you happen to really enjoy hanging out in your dojo gardens or dueling. Personally, no one in my clan has done anything PVP related after about a month of it being released, and most people don't even know what Lunaro is unless they find it by accident.