Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven bug challenge

(PSN)Raiver15

I have completed it.

Have you tried to slow the Dargyns/pilots with Nova?  Have you tried to put a magnetize bubble on the Dargyn?  Have you tried Rhino Stomp or any other ability that pulls them into the air?

Personally, last time I unlocked this, I used Slowva, made sure the Dargyn was proc'ed, then jumped into the air and shot at it with an Ignis Wraith.  Not all the kills counted, but enough did to unlock the riven.  Good luck.

Note:  If you are triggering Maim and not just using the slash proc, that pulls you out of aim glide during the time the damage is applied, so it won't count.  (ETA:  At least that's what happens when casting other abilities.  There may be a work-around if you re-map the ability cast however.)

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt

I have done this as well. I used Trinity but I think zephyr would work better. Also the Arca Plasmor. I would get them at take them towards the geyser an use the geyser to launch myself in the air at the right time  to be super close to them an hit the aim glide button an pop them. super easy I think. I mean if I could do the kill 8 enemies on a dropship while bleeding out I can do anything lolz. wish you luck on anyway you get it. an let me know if this worked for you.