Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please De, Don't Throw Away The Old J-3 Golem Design

Bionicme

I ran Golem solo today to have a fun duel with my new Torid and man was it FUN. The old mechanics of J-3 Golem are good, with the exception of the unavoidable "Pull into Fart" combo he does from time to time.

I am very excited for the new J-3 Golem but i think the old one deserves to stay. My suggestion is to remake the old golem into a tougher infestation mob: Remove the Pull 'n' fart combo, give him health and damage that would be of an infested walker but slightly higher and give him a fresh new color (colour?) scheme.

//Sunflare Knight Bionicme

Or have weaker versions of the current Golem guard the new Golem during the boss battle

That would be an option, though we'll see how the battle plays out; if it's as promised, a shadow of the colossus like battle, then they would probably not be of much use.

I agree with Kielix7 the old design is utter garbage. It deserves to be removed

well remove would be too much, as what de stated "placeholders" we just have to wait. de are replacing all the bosses looks so just tune in. 

"Don't throw away the old design"

You realize the old design is EXACTLY a Runner/Leaper, right?

He should look like them, but as i said, give him a new colour scheme

Old design is garbage tier.

Not to mention every single boss in this game lacks any kind of real "boss fighting" mechanics except for Jackal and the new Captain Vor, and is overall a snooze-fest.

I mean they should remake him as a mob. Mobs doesn't need any "boss fighting" mechanics, right?

He might as well be a nondescript assassination mission "boss" then. 

Unless that's what you were going for.

I was going for a regular mob in a tier between ancients and walkers, more rarely spawning, especially in defense missions, though.

My suggestion is to remake the old golem into a tougher infestation mob: Remove the Pull 'n' fart combo, give him health and damage that would be of an infested walker but slightly higher and give him a fresh new color (colour?) scheme.

//Sunflare Knight Bionicme

Golem is the old version of ancient infested with special abilities. Removing his special abilities and turning him a heavy infested is just bringing back the old ancients.

Edited by Karma_Ghost

Or have weaker versions of the current Golem guard the new Golem during the boss battle

This is something that the game needs. He should be a miniboss that you must kill before you are allowed to kill the main boss. Or he should be a sideboss that you can kill for extra loot in another area of the map.

Edited by whitejackale