Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Been Locked Out Of "find A Clan" Forums

Engelheim

Hi, I can't reply in the Find a Clan forums for some reason. This happened a couple days ago and it's the only forum I can't post in. To my knowledge I haven't done anything wrong and I would like to reply there to recruit people. Thanks.

Also it seems I can't make a thread in "Find a Squad" but I can reply there. Don't know when this started as I don't check there often.

Edited by Engelheim

Hi, I can't reply in the Find a Clan forums for some reason. This happened a couple days ago and it's the only forum I can't post in. To my knowledge I haven't done anything wrong and I would like to reply there to recruit people. Thanks.

The same thing happened to me just today. Dont know why tho.

Edited by Underdrill

Curious. Will look into this.

Thanks!

It's because you can toggle categories and un-toggle them. Just click on "+" nest to Find a Clan and the category will pop up.

That's just to expand and hide categories. I can view the subforum just fine, I can't create threads or reply in there however. Also judging by how no one has created a new thread or replied there since around 30 hours ago, it seems that other people can't as well.