Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Shotgun?

Trypticon

Snipetron Vandal is the best shotgun.

ah, always funny.

anyways, Sobek is the only shotgun i like. both visually and how it functions.

and Sobek mathematically is also VASTLY superior for low level and very high level enemies. in between on those midrange enemies, both are fine.

you can certainly still use Hek, but Sobek is better in all ways IMO. i first built Sobek (and rushed it) because i loved the look of it. then the first buff after our feedback, and it was still slightly subpar, but that second buff made it OP as hell.

6Mxkxus.png

this is what i've left Sobek at, haven't bothered to use more than the 1 Forma because it doesn't need it, heh. and the next thing i'd throw on would probably be ammo pool anyways. but i use sobek like a sniper rifle, so i don't run out of ammo much, hardly ever.

None.

someone hasn't used the Hybrid mods on shotguns yet.

Edited by taiiat

Hek shines as a one hit wonder, but to see that anywhere close to end game you're gonna have to forma it a least a few times. By the math the sobek does more sustained over all dps, tru, but the reload time made me want to bang my head into my keyboard relentlessly and I never ran out of ammo on the hek, which is kinda nice.

I personally expect my shotguns (in a game) to hit hard at close range. The hek meets my expectations.

Hek - Me and Uncle Hek are bros in our taste for guns

Bronco Prime - Pimp-looking and hard-hitting boom boom right here

Boar - BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

Sobek - For those times when I rather stand still and blast heads to bits, and the Hek's magazing capacity doesn't cut it well enough

Strun - My loyal companion to Rank 4. Always reliable, always deadly.

Dual Broncos - Versatile sidearm, a faithful comrade of my Lex before I discovered the Bronco Prime