Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somachord and Mandachord

(XBOX)GearsMatrix301

Ugh now im confused lol.  I just call both things the mandachord lol.  

YES you can now add/remove tracks from your ship mandachord!!  They just didnt bother telling you how in-game!!!!  But you press R2 on tracks to turn them on/off.   

YES you can play your custom Octavia music in your ship now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they show up all the way to the right, right before any locked game tracks you have yet to find)

PS: to have your music blasting all the time you need to have shuffle turned on and infinite loop.   This will endlessly randomly cycle through the songs that you have turned on.

------------------------------------

If you asking how to remove saved songs from Octavia... You dont.....  Just save a new song over them....

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Ugh now im confused lol.  I just call both things the mandachord lol.  

YES you can now add/remove tracks from your ship mandachord!!  They just didnt bother telling you how in-game!!!!  But you press R2 on tracks to turn them on/off.   

YES you can play your custom Octavia music in your ship now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they show up all the way to the right, right before any locked game tracks you have yet to find)

PS: to have your music blasting all the time you need to have shuffle turned on and infinite loop.   This will endlessly randomly cycle through the songs that you have turned on.

------------------------------------

If you asking how to remove saved songs from Octavia... You dont.....  Just save a new song over them....

Yeah, I reread the update notes and figured out how to turn off the songs I didn’t want.