Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amazon Prime is $&*&*#(%&ED

(XBOX)AlteredGhxst

Question

Amazon prime is Really stupid and the warframe community should not have to go through a 3 thousand step process for a bunch of prime loot and i personally think there should be a better process in claiming the twitch loot drops because i cant get any where with the amazon prime method cause I just spent 2 hours trying to log in and yet i am still confused on how to obtain trihity twitch drop and i hve tryed every way possible and still nothing 😢😠😢😠

3 answers to this question

I forgot the process, but honestly it wasn't difficult for me at all. I think I searched twitch prime on amazon, and went from there.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=15195001011

Top right corner is a connect twitch account. This assumes you already have amazon prime. After that, link your WF account to Twitch. That part is pretty easy, you may have already done it for the drops. Once those are done. you click the crown icon to the left of the notifications icon on Twitch. Scroll to find the WF loot and claim. I don't remember if I actually got a notification in WF that the loot was added, but it was all there once I looked. I did all this when I was brand new to WF for the Trinity Prime and Sedana, and the ship skin and color palette. Unlike other games such as HotS where I get notifications for drops on twitch, I never get them for WF, they just show up. However, loot must be claimed.