Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix random disconnects

(XBOX)Skode

Happening every day, every hour, even solo.

Done everything I can my end from old turn off modem for 30 seconds to getting a NEW modem, ethernet connect to wireless connect and even upgrading Internet package so it's fastest and most stable I've ever been with a broadband. I'm MR24 player of many years - these issues never used to be there and I'm on same broadband provider of last 11 years.

Feel like I'm gonna quit WF, can't farm without disconnect losing all loot. Even Acolyt event has been waste of time (4th in a row I've disconnected so lost the mod drop). This game isn't fun anymore with this issue and too many people I've spoken to are having same issue yet still waiting on word of a fix (as recent patch didn't change anything). Fair to said this issue is exclusively a Warframe one as no other game I play is effected.

i have the same problem im MR 25 and recently upgraded my Internet but now for some reason im unable to play the game i took so many clips of this happening to me it comes up with just a little error message saying i lost connection when it is completely fine. it happens literally EVERY mission plis help :(

Right, I'm done with WF for the day. I've reset my xbox,and router, other online games work fine.  Multiple attempts at completing the sortie end with being disconnected and booted back to my orbiter every time. That's when I'm not getting the infinite "please wait..." message, or being frozen in place back at my orbiter.

The Razorback Armada's going to have a really easy assault on the relay!