Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Sketch

Vasilia

I'm definitely not much of one to write up with concepts for abilities and frames, but i love drawing them! I really like to see it.

photo85_zps2362b7b9.jpg

photo87_zps75b7a431.jpg

not entirely sure how well she'd fit into the warframe universe and warframe 'armor' style

Edited by Vasilia

sweet thank you! Yea I just liked the idea of having something coming off the mid head piece, but now that you say that it could be an alt ember skin, maybe it'd be cool to have flames flowing out the back or just something solid but follows through

Edited by Vasilia

sweet thank you! Yea I just liked the idea of having something coming off the mid head piece, but now that you say that it could be an alt ember skin, maybe it'd be cool to have flames flowing out the back or just something solid but follows through

Well, the hair isn't necessarily bad. Ash's Locust helmet gives him a ponytail. Flames would be cool as well. Might take some more coding/animation, but wouldn't be too different from having Overheat active.

Well, the hair isn't necessarily bad. Ash's Locust helmet gives him a ponytail. Flames would be cool as well. Might take some more coding/animation, but wouldn't be too different from having Overheat active.

Right, maybe something loose almost leaf-like. Yea, or kind of like the elemental animation on the melee

Perhaps her skill-set could be darkness? e.g controls shadows to blind, stun, and damage her enemies...

ooh that would be interesting to see, but idk i think if i were to design something for darkness, I'd draw it up almost as if the frame were actually 'wrapped in darkness'. not sure though, I'd have to get more into that

Awesome sketch!, yeah i agree, very Ember ish. Not sure about the hair, but the armour lines look fantastic. Picturing her in shades of black and red.....nice one

Thank you! I think I may color her in black and red now.. lol

reminds me of poison ivy for some reason. not that thats a bad thing. might even be a awesome idea for a eco/plant based frame. Imagine an entire hall way becoming a maze of stranglethorns that snare and dmg enemies or something loke that

reminds me of poison ivy for some reason. not that thats a bad thing. might even be a awesome idea for a eco/plant based frame. Imagine an entire hall way becoming a maze of stranglethorns that snare and dmg enemies or something loke that

Yes! I was going for a more organic almost leafy shape for her lines, i just didn't want it to be so organic it didn't fit how the other frames look

Looks like 1 of my drawings for a frame XD.but i love the design of it.but it really looks like a forest frame with powerfull attacks of mother nature her self.

Il try uploading my(badly drawed)warframe concept

Edited by LegofanPC

Looks like 1 of my drawings for a frame XD.but i love the design of it.but it really looks like a forest frame with powerfull attacks of mother nature her self.

Il try uploading my(badly drawed)warframe concept

No way! I'd love to see it! :D I wonder how a plant based frame would do in warframe