Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel and Atrax (the other equipment beside atrax)

Nobel69

This maybe a spoiler to some people that dont know about this.. but i recommend for you to read it so you wont end up like me

Note : i rarely check the forum so i dont really know what's going on with the game 

Recently i've been grinding for mods like crazy.. and then i was making some build for my Vectis.. when i was testing my build.. Solo on Lua Survival mission i realize that it runs out of ammo really fast..

so.. i remember doing something to my sentinel when i have the same problem to my Soma.. i add a Rifle Ammo Mutation to MY SENTINEL, so i wont be worry about getting out of ammo in a long run like it used to..

when i try to do the same to my sentinel (its atrax actually) moding it with sniper ammo  mutation i cant seem to find nor do i can add the mod, so.. i tried to look around and findout that there's another mode of atrax it was a BURST LASER AND LASER RIFLE..

tried to look for it on the internet even on this site but i cant seem to find it.. it seems like there's not many people talk about it or maybe even realize it

so i tried to look at them and guess what.. the BURST LASER can be mod with a Pistol ammo mutation.. so i tried looking at the laser rifle thingking.. "maybe i can mod this one with a sniper ammo mutation but.. u know the story, IT CANT cause its spesialize for Rifle (blind me didn't read the RIFLE part)...

so i'm gonna ask here and hope maybe DE will see this

Are you planning on making another mode for atrax which spesialize on sniper or maybe bow.. or maybe its just me dumbfounded about this whole thing..

because i dont wanna put an ammo mutation to my weapon and waste the capacity

for anyone who see this please reply and tell me WTH is with this thing.. because i rarely touch my sentinel so maybe you know something that i dont.. and share it so maybe player like me can also know about this

Edited by Nobel69

Burst Laser and Laser Rifle are the Shade and Wyrm sentinel weapons. You can swap sentinel weapons as long as you have them built. When you build a sentinel you get both the weapon and the sentinel, and selling the sentinel does not sell the weapon as well. There is a sentinel that uses a sniper type weapon but as Omega said, sentinel weapons don't use ammo.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Thx for replaying.. i get what you saying.. and i already know that stuff.. but thx anyway

23 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Sentinel weapons don’t run out of ammo, they just fire at specific rates. You can’t equip a mutator to them. 

Carrier on the other hand has a precept for transmuting ammo and increasing ammo stores.

at least I think that’s what I get from this 

22 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Burst Laser and Laser Rifle are the Shade and Wyrm sentinel weapons. You can swap sentinel weapons as long as you have them built. When you build a sentinel you get both the weapon and the sentinel, and selling the sentinel does not sell the weapon as well. There is a sentinel that uses a sniper type weapon but as Omega said, sentinel weapons don't use ammo.

Thx a lot bro.. i think i get how it works now.. so basically the other sentinel works for other type of weapon.. i just want to know how the sentinel effect on the types of weapon.. thx a lot

I dont really know the mechanic of sentinel so.. i just kinda play it.. when i found out about "the sentinel mechanic" i cant understand even 1 bit.. and as i mention up there.. there's almost nothing that mention in the internet about sentinel mechanic and their weapon