Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in Ayatan Treasure room.

DrakeTooth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I Just had something similar, the door that let me inside the Ayatan treasure room was that see-through door, and how it worked is when i got close to it, it just teleported me in. Then I got inside and got the Ayatan treasure and everything was fine, but when I got back to that bloody door, it didn't let me out again ...!!!

And btw I was sliding around on the ground trying to find away out and in un the second door there is some sort of a bug as well, cuz I kept falling in it when I slide in its specific direction. 

And that wasn't the first time it happened. Please FIX THAT ROOM!!! or remove that BLOODY DOOR!

I lost the Ayatan treasure and some argon crystals and most important of all "TIME" which I can't get back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eldonce said:

I Just had something similar, the door that let me inside the Ayatan treasure room was that see-through door, and how it worked is when i got close to it, it just teleported me in. Then I got inside and got the Ayatan treasure and everything was fine, but when I got back to that bloody door, it didn't let me out again ...!!!

And btw I was sliding around on the ground trying to find away out and in un the second door there is some sort of a bug as well, cuz I kept falling in it when I slide in its specific direction. 

And that wasn't the first time it happened. Please FIX THAT ROOM!!! or remove that BLOODY DOOR!

I lost the Ayatan treasure and some argon crystals and most important of all "TIME" which I can't get back.

When I was trying and trying again today I fell on a plate and it opened the door outside that trapped me inside, and it got wondering why it let me inside in the first place, if it's a required mechanic to get into the room, then that door shouldn't have teleported me inside. 

Well I think that the dev team should really check it out because it is definitely a bug. 

Ayatan-treasure-room.jpg

• Like 2

On 2021-08-23 at 8:55 AM, Eldonce said:

When I was trying and trying again today I fell on a plate and it opened the door outside that trapped me inside, and it got wondering why it let me inside in the first place, if it's a required mechanic to get into the room, then that door shouldn't have teleported me inside. 

Well I think that the dev team should really check it out because it is definitely a bug. 

Ayatan-treasure-room.jpg

Personally never encountered a bug with this treasure room at all. Been times when I ran out of time getting to the door, but that was back when I was still learning the route.