Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo lockers

Cuchullin

Given how many mods players pickup in their time in warframe having a place to leave the excess mods so that it leaves the ones you use on a regular basis in a more ordered fashion would be useful. It needn't be limited to mods alone as slots for various weapons and frames cost plat. Leaving aside the frames having a place to store the weapons that you want to hang onto for a while without selling weapons or buying new slots would be convenient. For the frames a small adjustment to the clan barracks can see an additional place to store frames. It's pretty unlikely to happen but I think it could be useful and give the dojo more use then just as a place to get research.

Your mods List has a search bar and you can also separate them by category. There is absolutely no reason to make a separate storage for spare mods, specially in the Dojo as it would be too much additional infos to be stored in the servers and players could have issues if they are kicked from a clan with said Lockers.

4 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Your mods List has a search bar and you can also separate them by category. There is absolutely no reason to make a separate storage for spare mods, specially in the Dojo as it would be too much additional infos to be stored in the servers and players could have issues if they are kicked from a clan with said Lockers.

Fair point. My main issue that I have is trying to find specific mods in the menu that can be hard to find in the mass of mods if you can't remember the name or category it belongs to and having a place to put them could clean that up for your core use mods. As for being kicked from or leaving clans, having a storage container on the orbitor can work just as well and can provide a sell all option when you want. I know that that option is there on the mods section but having to go through everything can be frustrating and time consuming.

16 hours ago, Cuchullin said:

Fair point. My main issue that I have is trying to find specific mods in the menu that can be hard to find in the mass of mods if you can't remember the name or category it belongs to and having a place to put them could clean that up for your core use mods. As for being kicked from or leaving clans, having a storage container on the orbitor can work just as well and can provide a sell all option when you want. I know that that option is there on the mods section but having to go through everything can be frustrating and time consuming.

you can also search by what the mod contains in its description. cant remember what its called but know it does multishot? type "multi" into the search bar and presto!