Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dakra Prime Replica! (Complete!)

sp4rtan148

Hello everyone, sp4rtan148 again, and I want to show you what i'm working on next, the Dakra prime! as always ill show the steps to this one, this WILL be an updating thread so follow for more updates as I progress!

Step one- I cut out the outline of the sword on the same board of wood as my other replica,(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/131571-skana-replica-completed/#entry1580778), so I cut it out with an electric saw I bought from your average hardware store (Home depot, etc.) Now with this splinter-ey deathtrap, In part 2 the sanding will be done!

uvq8.jpg

Edit: idk why the image is so small... just click on it for a bigger picture

Edit: made it bigger :)

Step 2- After many (MANY) hours of sanding, I finally have the shape and smoothness I want, now, onto "Prime"-ing, hehe... I f*cking hate puns.

za32.jpg

A little blurry, but I hope you don't mind...

Step 3- Alright, sorry for the long tome to update, this project is really hard. So after sanding, I decided to use white primer because it would be easier for me to paint on the white and gold.

ewbu.jpg

Step 4- This one took me a few hours. I painted on the black/steel color of the dakra's design (tip: use pencil to outline the parts that should be black and the parts that are gold, and write the letter B or G to let yourself know which one is which.

9k13.jpg

It's going great so far.

Completed- So, after may many hours of painting, the Dakra is finally complete!

9wi0.jpg

Edited by sp4rtan148

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...