Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor Fandub And Other

Jowain

So recurrecting this thread (sort of) with Nekros to just show off some of the recent VA work I've done. Does not include the character that made this thread popular in the first place.

Instead I will just a remake of the old Tyl Regor fandub as I am still very interested in how he's voice will sound.

Also uploaded my supposed to be entry to the Liset radio contest, but since it wasn't allowed for anyone except those who live in Kanad or the US I and many others were disqualified by defualt. Thanks DE.

This doesn't mean that there will be a massive upload of Audio videos left and right, I would love to tell stories and such through this type of work, but it really turned into a shore at the very end, and that tends to suck the fun out of it... like grinding for a freaking Chassis for hours and getting a migraine from it instead...

Anyways, the real reason:

Tyl Regor fandub Remake: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/175548-tyl-regor-fandub-and-other/?p=4780983

Anyhow enjoy and so on, take care.

Edited by Jowain92

• 4 weeks later...

I'M UPSET! The reason though, is simply because I want...no...NEED this all to happen. All of it. Zet Kuur in his glorious entirety and Tyl Regor finally getting some backstory, along with this "Kappa" individual. I hope and pray for the love of all things holy that this all makes it into the game. Soon. Thanks and keep up the incredible work.