- 40 magazine but ammo efficient 

Amprex

- you dont need to focus

-2.0x 50% crit

- 20% status/sec

- 100 magazine but not ammo efficient

this is only what I think

Edited by Mistyclown

And less damage. I hope the CC it's said to provide is worth it.

DPS is technically the same, but.....it just eats ammo. I find myself "burst" firing this weapon.

However seeing the enemies all getting shocked is pretty satisfying on the CC part.

Edited by Kubikuroh

DPS is technically the same, but.....it just eats ammo. I find myself "burst" firing this weapon.

However seeing the enemies all getting shocked is pretty satisfying on the CC part.

Interesting feedback! I might give it a try then.

it has short range and eats ammo a lot, but its amazing rifle specially for Loki close combat anticorpus survival

been playing with it little bit

here is my build so far,

GoPWikk.png

not saying its best build, like i said still playing with it little bit, so far it does great dmg and the "aoe" on it is hilarious when 30-50 moa's are stuck  together

really the disadvantage is, you are out of ammo a lot :) , pack your ammo plates with you

edit for the responses bellow: i bought prime access , so still have booster going on and when you equip only 1 weapon all the XP goes to that weapon ,so its not that hard, haven't really play 12 hours, was watching 2 movies since the update ;)

Edited by Lone_Tenno_Operative

How in the world did you forma that 5 times already o.o

Dark Sectors + EXP boosters are wonderful things.

It's fully possible to bring a Rank 0 weapon to 30 with one Dark Sector run. Even easier with an affinity booster.

Still crazy though.

Edited by Triburos

it has short range and eats ammo a lot, but its amazing rifle specially for Loki close combat anticorpus survival

been playing with it little bit

here is my build so far,

GoPWikk.png

not saying its best build, like i said still playing with it little bit, so far it does great dmg and the "aoe" on it is hilarious when 30-50 moa's are stuck  together

really the disadvantage is, you are out of ammo a lot :) , pack your ammo plates with you

edit for the responses bellow: i bought prime access , so still have booster going on and when you equip only 1 weapon all the XP goes to that weapon ,so its not that hard, haven't really play 12 hours, was watching 2 movies since the update ;)

I can't even look at your build man... all I can see is those forma stars...

Back on topic, so the only advantage of the Synapse is its more ammo efficient and has more damage per shot? 

Ritchel, on 23 Apr 2014 - 11:25 PM, said:

you're talking to this-game-is-broken guy , the one with the golden skull badge

he's top rank from way back in leaderboards.......hes just like that

I dont think thats him. Pretty sure it was --collstro-- who had the 2 funny name changes -Too-Much-Grind- and -This-Game-Is-Broken-

Still that is some crazy forma'ing going on dudes a champ.

you're talking to this-game-is-broken guy , the one with the golden skull badge

he's top rank from way back in leaderboards.......hes just like that

thats not me, that is almighty  colstro ,you have in mind

how does Heavy Caliber affect this rifle's accuracy?

same way as flux or synapse, it just shakes the main beam little bit,

again it has really short range though,i'd say shorter than flux,but haven't touched flux for long time so might be mistaken,anyway you won't really notice any accuracy decrease because of the short range it has

Back on topic, so the only advantage of the Synapse is its more ammo efficient and has more damage per shot? 

i haven't really play with synapse loooong time, to me synapse got screwed major way with dmg 2.0 ,

synapse was excelent in dmg 1.0 probably best rifle that was there

this one is like synapse pre dmg 2.0 and better

The real question is how good is it damage wise on them high level enemies?

well i haven't fought any enemies that were over lv 70 ,since survival is screwed on Phalan and there is not enough enemies spawning to drop enough oxygen when you play solo, but i will try when friends come online so it might be better than doing it solo

anyway 40 waves on xini and it was still good to kill lv 70 corpus with that build i've had

A bulbous, throbbing e-peen. Nothing more.

yea sorry that i have made a screenshot of my build trying to help others that have question about new rifle and that it affected you so much you had to respond with turd comment

here i show you me epeen

aqGSX9e.png

Edited by Lone_Tenno_Operative