Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

70 Minutes In Gabii, Ceres (Dark Sector Survival)

ShiningArmor

We were going unstoppable, that was until we ran out of oxygen and bolted to the finish. I couldn't screenshot the final time, but I got it when we hit over an hour. The enemies began to hit around level 90 or 100. It was nuts, but awesome. We had a Vauban (Roland Blunts) that had increased range and was using Bastille and Vortex, and a Nekros (Maceariax) with increased power who was using Desecrate and Shadows of the Dead. I was a Nova with max range (had Overextended maxed and Stretch maxed) and we just went to town on everyone. Luigi was also a Nekros who was using Desecrate, probably with boosted range for more Oxygen. Perfect team.

70Minutes_zpsb811bf42.png

Warframe0026_zps4c658388.jpg

Edited by ShiningArmor

We were going unstoppable, that was until we ran out of oxygen and bolted to the finish. I couldn't screenshot the final time, but I got it when we hit over an hour. The enemies began to hit around level 90 or 100....

70Minutes_zpsb811bf42.png

Wow 70 minutes to achieve 40k credits in a dark sector mission..with little to no tax appied.

There was battle pay from Eclipse on that node yesterday...

They were paying 40k for like 1000 battle pay tickets...

that require about 2 minutes work.

I'm thinking tributes aren't so bad now.

Gosh this picture proves everything.

Thanks.

Congratulations, Tenno.

The teams we run with consist of a Nyx, a Nova, Trinity, and Nekros. The Nyx finds a good spot and spams Absorb, the Nekros "Dances the dance of his people" (spams Desecrate), the Nova uses Antimatter Drop to boost the Absorb bubble of the Nyx, and the Trinity keeps everyone safe.

The real trick is to find a good open spot where the Nyx can sit and attract them all. Everyone other than the Nyx stands up out of aggro range for the infested while the Nova, Nyx, and Trin do their parts.

If you do this with good players, you can get up to 2 hours pretty easily (level 400+ enemies). It is what we use when doing weekly record runs (when not defending a rail or something). It is really important that the Nova not use Mprime as it slows them down too much.

If you are interested in how we build out our mods fire me off a mail here in the forums and I can get you that.

Victory to you, Tenno.

- Salishaz

Wow 70 minutes to achieve 40k credits in a dark sector mission..with little to no tax appied.

There was battle pay from Eclipse on that node yesterday...

They were paying 40k for like 1000 battle pay tickets...

that require about 2 minutes work.

I'm thinking tributes aren't so bad now.

Gosh this picture proves everything.

Thanks.

It's 40k for any amount of time you do. I beat it in 5 minutes and still got 40k. It's stupid.

Congratulations, Tenno.

The teams we run with consist of a Nyx, a Nova, Trinity, and Nekros. The Nyx finds a good spot and spams Absorb, the Nekros "Dances the dance of his people" (spams Desecrate), the Nova uses Antimatter Drop to boost the Absorb bubble of the Nyx, and the Trinity keeps everyone safe.

The real trick is to find a good open spot where the Nyx can sit and attract them all. Everyone other than the Nyx stands up out of aggro range for the infested while the Nova, Nyx, and Trin do their parts.

If you do this with good players, you can get up to 2 hours pretty easily (level 400+ enemies). It is what we use when doing weekly record runs (when not defending a rail or something). It is really important that the Nova not use Mprime as it slows them down too much.

If you are interested in how we build out our mods fire me off a mail here in the forums and I can get you that.

Victory to you, Tenno.

- Salishaz

HA! I figured out this strat awhile ago. Glad to see someone else caught on to it. 

It's 40k for any amount of time you do. I beat it in 5 minutes and still got 40k. It's stupid.

meh...yeah that is pretty dumb.

I know I can run a contested rail with my best volt build in about 1 minute if all goes well in the right group.

Solo I can finish a contested rail in about 2-3 minutes depending on the tileset.

Given Eclipse can still afford to pay 40k per run in the future, or potentially more given they aren't constantly bombarded by the angry mobs...

The community could easily make double or tripple that 40k in the same 5 minute time span.

And if there are those who cannot always get the time to run the rails when the battle pay is 40K....you know the casuals who would prefer no tax at all...

Consider your friends, your clan mates...money that can be made around the clock to support your dojos, your alliances...your own personal credit supply.

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060922140613AAchKre

Basically consider others in game, in your clans and alliances...they can benefit even when you may not be able to.

The entire community as a whole could use some really fast credits to improve overall.

New players in need of credits for fusion...decorations in your dojo...your own battle pay if you decide to put up a rail...

The higher the battle pay the better...

But this is not possible without one of two things...

Either the proper tributes on a few nodes

or

1 source (alliance)  holding many nodes..

Think of it like this, 8 small buckets can collect a good deal of rain..

One very large bucket can collect more than the 8 smaller ones...

The more property a single Alliance/Clan owns the less they would need for higher tributes

to offer the community unusually HIGH battle pay.

This is good for everyone..no matter if you can benefit from it right away because a new player at some later point who might become one of your clan mates might be able to now...or later.

Its just an eruption of fast credits into the community.

'Whats good for the goose is good for the gander'

Edited by 2ply

I know I can run a contested rail with my best volt build in about 1 if all goes well in the right group.

Solo I can finish a contested rail in about 2-3 minutes depending on the tileset.

Given Eclipse can still afford to pay 40k per run in the future, or potentially more given they aren't constantly bombarded by the angry mobs...

The community could easily make double or tripple that 40k in the same 5 minute time span.

And if there are those who cannot always get the time to run the rails when the battle pay is 40K....you know the casuals who would prefer no tax at all...

Consider your friends, your clan mates...money that can be made around the clock to support your dojos, your alliances...your own personal credit supply.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Basically consider others in your clans and alliances...they can benefit even when you may not be able to.

The entire community as a whole could use some really fast credits to improve overall.

New players in need of credits for fusion...decorations in your dojo...your own battle pay if you decide to put up a rail...

Either higher tributes or 1 source holding many nodes..

1 very large bucket can collect more than the 8 smaller ones...

The more property a single source owns the less they would require the need for higher tributes to offer unusually HIGH battle pay.

This is good for everyone..no matter if you can benefit from it right away or a new player at some later point who might become one of your clan mates...

Ok.

If you're done trolling, maybe we could get back to the actual topic at hand?

Ok.

If you're done trolling, maybe we could get back to the actual topic at hand?

I'm sorry sir...I am simply making conversation on an observation that was clearly brought to light by the screenshot on the OP...

If you consider this trolling you sir need to visit the Victory megathread and take a look at what true trolling is all about.

This is me communicating in a civil way my thoughts and opinions...

And perhaps some aspirations as well.

Please do carry on about your business.

Nothing to see here

Edited by 2ply

I'm sorry sir...I am simply making conversation on an observation that was clearly brought to light by the screenshot on the OP...

If you consider this trolling you sir need to visit the Victory megathread and take a look at what true trolling is all about.

This is me communicating in a civil way my thoughts and opinions...

And perhaps some aspirations as well.

Please do carry on about your business.

Nothing to see here

Be sure to wipe your feet next time, instead of dragging your crap to other threads.

Be sure to wipe your feet next time, instead of dragging your crap to other threads.

I'm pretty sure this is in General Discussion...

I was discussing something in general...

This forum and all the threads in it are fair game for all who want to apply.

I chose to apply myself here.

I know I can run a contested rail with my best volt build in about 1 minute if all goes well in the right group.

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'.

Basically consider others in game, in your clans and alliances...they can benefit even when you may not be able to.

Either the proper tributes on a few nodes

or

1 source (alliance) holding many nodes..

One very large bucket can collect more than the 8 smaller ones...

The more property a single Alliance/Clan owns the less they would need for higher tributes

to offer the community unusually HIGH battle pay.

This is good for everyone..no matter if you can benefit from it right away because a new player at some later point who might become one of your clan mates might be able to now...or later.

Its just an eruption of fast credits into the community.

'Whats good for the goose is good for the gander'

This post feels like it shouldn't be here. >.< Edited by Shotgunboyy