Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mastery Rank Test 10>11, Auto-Failing

Yaerion

I just got a french report of a guy who gets a flashy white screen after the loading screen when trying to pass his test.

Then the game reload the main screen (ship), and the test is considered failed, he has to wait 24 hours.

I just got a french report of a guy who gets a flashy white screen after the loading screen when trying to pass his test.

Then the game reload the main screen (ship), and the test is considered failed, he has to wait 24 hours.

Got the same problem right now. Went to the mission, then the screen turns black and I think: "well, loading screen", then I was back to the ship with "Mission Complete", but the message was about my last mission, not the ranked one. So, now i need to wait 24 hours and delay even more my rank 6 weapons.

Just bad..

same here

not only once, but 3 times

2 days ago, yesterday, and today

maybe tomorrow it'll become the 4th time

rank up > blank screen > return to the ship > mission fail > must wait 24 hour TROLOLOLO

now I'm Stuck at rank 1 eventhough I already have 30k rank mastery -__-

Edited by UdahJelekHidupLagi

DDos at a guess, server cant update your rank as it can't process the request.  I did 9-10 on another account on Tuesday 29th with no problems, but I was 100% sure there was no DDos active at that time

yes, it happened after DDoS attack

3 days ago, I did rank up from 0 to 1 with no problem

• 1 month later...

It happened to me today, from 6 > 7.

rank up test clicked, black screen "mission failed"and then back to ship, and now I have to wait for 24 hours.

the 24 hour timer might be usefull at low level, you can level up in 24 hours but after level 3 - 5 this becomes nearly impossible.

get rid off the 24 hour timer after like level 5, it would be really helpfull to players who put effort into it getting mastery points.

beyond level 5 the 24 hour timer is really useless.