Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Citizen Actors (Wow)

TheErebus.

I have been looking at that game since he began the crowd fun. How is it so far?

it looks better then it first did but none of the major stuff is out.

so far you can: walk around a city they built and admire it, walk around your hanger and admire it and lastly shoot enemy players in the dogfight model. 

the next thing to be released is the first person shooter component.

I would wait until it's done. It's a very ambitious and big game, so it's best to wait.

^This.

I just check back every now and then to see what's up at this point. 

I'm mostly waiting to see what happens with controls. Last I looked the alpha was just INSANE and the forums were full of flight sim guys trying to fly the ships like airplanes and ARMA guys trying to fly them like helicopters or VTOL fighters... but no guide or post I saw ever actually used ALL the ship controls, which is scary coming from that crowd.

If it's not been dumbed down and/or we don't have any new tools or automation by New Years I'm going to buy pedals and some kind of headgear to go back and try again, but I just couldn't make it work with just sticks or stick+mouse to the degree of control that I felt I needed to.

Yeah, that was a bit jaw dropping, I only knew about Mark Hamill beforehand. The baby PU looks nice as well, might be time to upgrade my old dinosaur computer sooner than planned...

Gary Oldman as Admiral Bishop

PU demo

Edited by VikingoX