Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Spawning Instead Of Grineer On Ceres

Argantes-svk

You weren't doing an invasion or alert were you?

I think he misused the word "instead", i'm not sure. But i've noticed it a lot when i was solo trying to farm some focus on ceres albedo. Sometimes the grineer are perma-alerted because corpus spawning there and they fight each other. Pretty annoying since they got nothing to search on this planet and i have to abort or finish the mission and try again in order to farm focus.

Deception on Albedo (*cough* focus farm *cough*) and yes, I mean "instead"... once cleared from Grineer, this planet is now inhabited by Corpus, long live the greedy milk

can confirm this

happened to me twice at Ker on Ceres

Deception on Albedo (*cough* focus farm *cough*) and yes, I mean "instead"... once cleared from Grineer, this planet is now inhabited by Corpus, long live the greedy milk

Okay well never noticed that no grineer will spawn anymore after corpus killed them all. Always rushed the mission when i saw that. But yeah, got the same things on ceres deception. Dunno if bug or intended though...

Yeah i can confirm this too, in Albedo (Ceres, Deception) i was trying to farm focus and suddenly grineer got alerted through a lot of zones in the map, i noticed corpus units started spawning out of nowhere and i had to extract because that killed the farming

Confirming this as well. After nearly one hundred runs (Albedo, Ceres) the chances seem to be as followed:

~30% chance for Corpus or Corpus robots exclusively to spawn in the end of the mission, replacing Grineer after they're all killed off.

~15% chance for the mission to switch to an extermination mission with only 20-30 enemies; no warning from the lotus at all, ever.

~55% chance for the mission to be correct.

Or, in word form:

A little over half of the time the mission plays correctly. Other than that, the mission spawns Corpus or turns into an exterminate mission.