The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tattoo [Update 2.0 For The Haters]

PsychPT

You rock, bro.

Haha awesome, you're on the top 10 score board as well, eh?

Woah man, it's true. Someone make a statue of this guy!

That looks awful. The lotus logo isn't half-bad, but oh my god, that uneven sloppy cursive at the bottom...

Also, "haters" is what people say when they can't take criticism. It's much easier to just write everybody off as "haters" than to actually take a look at your mistake and see it for what it is, isn't it?

Lotus tat is really beautiful by itself. Call me hater or any other word that fits, but your tats and piercings scream: "Look at me i am here!!" or "Give me attention". Sorry for being like that but i know attention seekers when i see one.

lol......

perfect example when someone turns a homage to something else into something about themselves.

hey guys i really like warframe...but lets not forget i like me more so i got my screen name on it to!

Edited by Psychocrazy

well cmon you really did ruin a good idea with your screen name in cursive.

if you would of did you name in like grineer language or w/e then fine whatever...but the styles don't mesh and in turn makes it look goofy how it is.

That looks awful. The lotus logo isn't half-bad, but oh my god, that uneven sloppy cursive at the bottom...

Also, "haters" is what people say when they can't take criticism. It's much easier to just write everybody off as "haters" than to actually take a look at your mistake and see it for what it is, isn't it?

Hahaha you said it. Hit the nail on the head.

This clown, who got this garbage tattoo,even pm'ed me after. What a joke.

Here's his pm's

Silver Novice

GRAND MASTER

143 posts

Sent Today, 04:04 PM

you make my nipples hard when you talk so rough with me!!!!!1

Guardian-of-the-Lotus

Silver Novice

GRAND MASTER

143 posts

Sent Today, 04:09 PM

Just notice you came on forum X2 to hate on me. Loosen up a little. Live life have fun. Don't be such a dink. Your hate is covering something? Did daddy touch you? It's OK! Use that to become a better person. Don't become your Daddy! PS: nipples are still hard like diamond. Can I hear your voice? Come on my teamspeak address: 101.teamspeak.net And talk dirty to me

IIPREDATORII

Silver Novice

HUNTER

110 posts

0 warning points

Sent Today, 05:14 PM

Hahaha. Whatever man. 

Can't accept the fact your tattoo isn't good I see. Hopefully you take this as an experience to find better tattoo artists. Because they truely aren't that good. 

Have fun making your body look like a preschooler drew all over it with pen. 

Take care man.

Edit

Delete

IIPREDATORII

Silver Novice

HUNTER

110 posts

0 warning points

Sent Today, 05:33 PM

by the way. If you think you childish jibber jabber nonscense effects me in any way... You are sadly mistaken, I'm not new to the Internet. 

Please send me the tattoo shops name so I can advise people not to ever go there.

Edit

Delete

My advice to all who want tattoos is look how bad this guys tats are and do your homework on all tattoo shops to find a good artist who doesn't do this kind of work then think it looks great.