Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Improvments

ShadowlQQ

F*** no, what a stupid idea.

"OH HUE HUE ENDGAME IS PVP"

No, especially in a coop game, why would you even think of this? Go play Forge, their F2P that only sell cosmetics that are earnable, and have an intricate PvP system.

Leave Warframe out of this damn "PvP" fad you all want so much.

A PvE swapping to focus on a PvP endgame sounds meh, and overall not likely.  I am not interested in a PvP endgame and if I had wanted PvP I wouldn't be playing a primarily PvE game.

Edited by RYN0C

By "endgame" im talking about what to do when your waiting for new PVE stuff, As of now theres nothing to do.

rewards = skins, titles, nothing that effects PVE really. 

Why can't a co-op game have both PVE and PVP? Look at Dragon Nest, it has both. 

By "endgame" im talking about what to do when your waiting for new PVE stuff, As of now theres nothing to do.

Maybe you should go to Dragon nest and stay there if you want rewards or something for pvp

Theres a bug that traps you inside the starting box if you go in.

Lower damage output, like make it 10%.

Needs a point system.

Needs rewards.

And now this will be the "endgame".

It's not a bug. You aren't meant to leave the box. You aren't meant to see the maps.

Because if a game has both then it loses polish on both. People who want PvE will be upset and people who want PvP will whine and whine and stall the game while the developers try to shut them up with balance patches, who will just upset even more people. Leave it as one or the other.

I wish DE had dropped PvP... The forums had pretty much dropped PvP ideas, and now with the recent livestream threads like this keep popping up asking for more PvP, and the OPs don't realise this is a PvE focused game and any resources put towards PvP are resources not put towards PvE, which desperately needs improvement.

I wish DE had dropped PvP... The forums had pretty much dropped PvP ideas, and now with the recent livestream threads like this keep popping up asking for more PvP, and the OPs don't realise this is a PvE focused game and any resources put towards PvP are resources not put towards PvE, which desperately needs improvement.

PvP should be a part of Warframe. I can't wait till they make PvP and all the lemmings eat it. 

PvP should be a part of Warframe. I can't wait till they make PvP and all the lemmings eat it. 

Maybe in the distant future, but that's a debate for another time, for now, them to balance/fix PvP would be akin to making an entirely new game. PvE is the focus of WF, as the devs have stated MANY time, and PvE is nowhere near fine.

QFTT

and PvP people should deal with this game being co-op focused.

PvP people have been dealing with that argument for a long time. That argument can no longer be used because DE will be implementing PvP that involves a lot more than the dueling room in the dojo. Like I said, it is time for the anti-PvP players to deal with it.

The reasonable course of action is for players to give feedback on how to improve both PvP and PvE content because those two types of content are here to stay. The unreasonable course of action is for people to keep trying to block PvP content from being added to the game when resources have already been expended for that purpose.