Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Art Of Shutting Down Ones Hype Leads To True Happiness And Blissfulness(So The Update Has Arrived, Yet I Feel Nothing, You Should Too So)

SirAuron

So you'll never feel disappointed feel the urge to complain about it and be able to give bold new ideas without cursing anyone out. So rejoice, you have beaten both the hype and gotten the update with all your hair and sanity intact. As for the rest of you, shaking/shivering, go admit yourselves to the psychiatric ward.

So has anyone completely shut down your hype from the start of today? if you did, I assume you are not aggravated and full of anxiety and prepared to accept whatever comes even if it's another delay.

You are immune to impatience over delayed releases like this U13.

right now you are enjoying yourself doing whatever you are not doing on another at the brink of insanity ready to snap someones neck. not one of those guys begging for the update to happen now.

Yes, you were done waiting long before anyone else because you were not waiting at all. thats what it means to keep that hype bottled up. You can shut it all down like that. makes it easy to actually wait for things to come and even for games you REALLY want to have a discount w/o biting your fingers off.

So people whom gave not shut down your hype, do you feel anger? If you do, you must shut down that hype or else eat shall eat you alive. Consider it Pacman.

And that is what it feels like to have NO hype whatsoever for anything. Remember kids, hype is poison and proof of this is shown in recent threads where peoples inner demons are rising and being shown. Their impatience got the better of them and now they are "done" waiting(yeah right).

It also makes it easy to stay focused playing other games. You can get so invested in that playtime that you'll literally forget to check the forum. You'll forget about the update.

hype is the number one killer of all Tenno and other sentient beings and all gamers. it can turn them against the devs as you are seeing right now.

I bet so many people are sitting ingame and in chat right now cussing out DE and getting kickbot into overdrive.

Shut down the hype before it's too late to preserve what's left of your humanity. Hype brings out the animosity in everyone.

And remember, THERE WAS NEVER AN UPDATE TODAY! it's actually at 12:00 AM(or later). you guys got all worked up and hyped up for nothing.

It helps to know that too.

PS: I actually dreamed about the new Melee system and I wasn't even thinking about it, yet I am still not hyped. Here's a little secret, upon posting this I checked to see if update had arrived yet and it didn't and guess what, I was happy because I am not wrong about it being available after midnight :)

Go figure. overhyped ones, eat your heart out, i am immune to what eats you inside out.

Don't ask, i just know...

Edited by SirAuron

Two wise men once taught me the ways of peace; the ways of nature. To Let go of all material obsessions; to live life day by day; to enjoy the time you have; to never desire what the future may bring.

Tenno, I bring you the words of these wise men:

"HAKUNA MATATA!" -Timon and Pumba

Edited by Calayne

My personal hype train has not left the station.

As of this moment I'm actually more interested in the Diablo III hotfix.

My hype train left the station, ran out of fuel midway, made its passengers push it till they died from exhaustion, then exploded into bits. Now no hype train exists, only bliss and true happiness.

I had a dream about playing with my Gram in Melee 2.0 the other night. Whenever I have a dream about something like that, it usually means that I am REALLY excited for it. But that does not mean that I cannot wait for it.

This update will come out at some point. Whether that is today, tomorrow, or even sometime next week, it WILL come out. And I can wait until it does, because I know that I will get to play it at some point in time.

And besides, it is not like Warframe is bad the way it is right now, or that there are not a million other things to do to pass the time.