Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Don't Have A Stance Mod Yet.

UnbeBleeder

Question

As you read this you could not be playing warframe at the same time unless it is in windowed mode and you can some how multi-task so hard that you are right now stabbing corpus and reading these words. If you are unaware of the fact that many people on the forums are complaining about the stance mods being behind a "rng" wall then let me say this. How could you complain that you don't have the mod without trying. And by trying I mean killing some of these extremely common enemies that drop the mods.

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AnM4PDSzbIn_dFpfLTRyUlBCNVlGSUl2T3E4WW1NX2c&toomany=true#gid=0 Not mine by the way).

So, now that we are at the end of this post. Please stop complaining about the things you don't have because you aren't trying. Also the update came out today...chill...seriously.

went to Apollodorus made it around 20-25 minute are and got Crimson Dervish. Went to test it on Mercury Terminus right away, and got Iron Phoenix. So even new players can obtain the single hand stance mods on the first planet.

went to Apollodorus made it around 20-25 minute are and got Crimson Dervish. Went to test it on Mercury Terminus right away, and got Iron Phoenix. So even new players can obtain the single hand stance mods on the first planet.

And I once got Rage 2 minutes into Apollodorus, yet my friend who has every piece of prime gear (well, as of u12) still doesn't have one.  So I say once again, do not post this and act like it's any sort of compelling evidence.

Why? maybe because I killed over 60 bosses since u13 dropped and no stance from them. They were listed as having a drop in the codex. What could possibly be wrong right? 13.0.3 Guess what bosses are no longer listed as having stances. JOY.

Actually, some of those boss drops were correct before 13.0.3. I got super lucky and got bleeding willow off Anyo in like 20 runs.

Now I'm killing literally thousands of lancers to get iron phoenix :( not as lucky

This is good to hear, at least the drop tables are correct in the codex. *continues grinding*

Edited by SnaleKing

I hope an admin deletes this thread. So much salt. For those of you who are having trouble, I've been running Survivals on phobos to get stances. I've gotten the common whip one, the common dual swords one (aka lawnmower stance), 2 common scythe ones, and the bo one. I guess I'm insanely lucky. Also, I've gotten rare stances from transmuting 2 rare warframe abilities with 2 other random rare mods twice.

If it's that boring and repetitive for you then Shiny New Melee 2.0 isn't going to change much. It's just another way to do the exact same boring repetitive stuff you apparently despise.

What the guy that you quoted mean is. We are tired of the old grinding your &#! out for get the new stuff. It is obsolete, don't work and nobody likes it... People who says "Oh I got one in 2 runs" and says that RNG is "Okay" didn't have the frustration of running for 100 hours the same missions over and over again to get that mod/stance. It is not about "Playing the game over and over" that sucks, it is the lack of consent on the community and DEVs that people don't enjoy the feelling of frustration after the 100th time... The grinding is driven players, veterans and new ones (as I could state reading on some posts and on in-game chat) to an edge of stress.

People who are farming those items will not have the satisfaction when they get it... People will just say "GOD FINALLY I GOT IT! NOW I CAN STOP DOING THIS" over stress. It is not cool, it is not nice, it is frustrating and stressing, and when you play a game you want to avoid those things... But apparently for some Unlucky guys, this is not happening, they want to test the new content, they want to do something different, but they can't because they are stuck doing the same thing over and over again untill they GOT LUCKY (Which can be NEVER) and drop the mod... I have friends who simply said "I'm done with FarmFrame. It's not funny anymore" Veterans players who played in closed beta... That is the point that people are trying to say about it... Because once again, DE manage to block everything Behind a Grinding Wall, with more RNG based stuff. DE is not thinking about players, they are thinking about their pockets on every major update.

Want the new Warframe? Go ahead, go grind 30 items when 1 of them won't drop because RNG, wait one hour for the item you need to be done (after hours of grinding). Play the map. kill the boss, and pray for the next run you don't get the same piece of Warframe. Repeat. OR you could simply throw money and buy everything (Yes everthing even the stances) with platinum on trade/market. They say PVE aren't Pay 2 Win... But obviously Warframe is starting to feel like I need to spend money to continue playing at it's full content...

Here is a video that says exactly what I mean on the last paragraph

ozcJCgx.png

Not saying the grinding complaints aren't valid (I wholeheartedly agree that these mods should be like included with weapons or something), but they're actually relatively common through transmutation. If you're desperate to get some, then try your hand at transmuting rare mods. I'd say it's something like a 1 in 10 chance for a stance.

I tried that but after burning through a million and a half credits and a ton of rare mods, I got too demoralized by putting in 4 rares and getting fast hands back to continue.

It did give me about three stance mods though.