Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Don't Have A Stance Mod Yet.

UnbeBleeder

Question

As you read this you could not be playing warframe at the same time unless it is in windowed mode and you can some how multi-task so hard that you are right now stabbing corpus and reading these words. If you are unaware of the fact that many people on the forums are complaining about the stance mods being behind a "rng" wall then let me say this. How could you complain that you don't have the mod without trying. And by trying I mean killing some of these extremely common enemies that drop the mods.

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AnM4PDSzbIn_dFpfLTRyUlBCNVlGSUl2T3E4WW1NX2c&toomany=true#gid=0 Not mine by the way).

So, now that we are at the end of this post. Please stop complaining about the things you don't have because you aren't trying. Also the update came out today...chill...seriously.

So, now that we are at the end of this post. Please stop complaining about the things you don't have because you aren't trying. Also the update came out today...chill...seriously.

So hours upon hours of farming isn't trying?

Don't use your own anecdotal luck to base your judgement off of.

You're just asking to get chewed out with this by the way.

I too like to use an anecdotal account to justify drop rates that are completely hidden.

In 75 runs, I recieved split chamber 3 times.

Meaning you have a 1 in 25 chance of getting split chamber.

100% accurate based on my observations.

(this is why those types of claims don't work)

Edited by Nariala

So hours upon hours of farming isn't trying?

Don't use your own anecdotal luck to base your judgement off of.

You're just asking to get chewed out with this by the way.

I don't have one yet either, but saying rng is broken and it's impossible to get is bs. You know why? Because if you play through the game without grinding endlessly(which by the way makes things feel like work since you aren't having fun) you will find that rare mods just come to you. And you think I care what a bunch of people on the internet think? HA! Chew on my...errr...katana! 

As you read this you could not be playing warframe at the same time unless it is in windowed mode and you can some how multi-task so hard that you are right now stabbing corpus and reading these words. If you are unaware of the fact that many people on the forums are complaining about the stance mods being behind a "rng" wall then let me say this. How could you complain that you don't have the mod without trying. And by trying I mean killing some of these extremely common enemies that drop the mods.

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AnM4PDSzbIn_dFpfLTRyUlBCNVlGSUl2T3E4WW1NX2c&toomany=true#gid=0 Not mine by the way).

As if people haven't already been farming those enemies.  This post sounds even more stupid since they just patched drop table issues with stances :|

I don't have one yet either, but saying rng is broken and it's impossible to get is bs. You know why? Because if you play through the game without grinding endlessly(which by the way makes things feel like work since you aren't having fun) you will find that rare mods just come to you. And you think I care what a bunch of people on the internet think? HA! Chew on my...errr...katana! 

Melee 2.0 was supposed to breathe a little fresh air into the game and make what was previously boring more fun.

Not add a new level of frustration when the content you waited so long for is now locked behind yet another game of chance.

Please stop posting.

I too like to use an anecdotal account to justify drop rates that are completely hidden.

In 75 runs, I recieved split chamber 3 times.

Meaning you have a 1 in 25 chance of getting split chamber.

100% accurate based on my observations.

(this is why those types of claims don't work)

But if you were playing the game, would you have cared that you have done 75 runs? Also why do you need split chamber 3 times? See? No logic.

As you read this you could not be playing warframe at the same time unless it is in windowed mode and you can some how multi-task so hard that you are right now stabbing corpus and reading these words. 

Holy F*** im in a mimas run right now stabbing corpus 

(forums on 2nd monitor)

Yeah... I dare you to say that on Nef Anyo face after I slaughter him about 30 times in a row and didn't get my stance...

There's your problem. You aren't playing the game. You're farming. Farming isn't fun and it isn't absolute. Theres no guarantee that after a 1000 runs you will get it but yet you play it 30 times and complain that you didn't get it. 

Hahaha, I love it how the table doesn't actually include any drop rates. Just that they're rare and who they drop from. Everyone on both the PS4 and PC knows the RNG grind is reaching stupid lvls, it seems update 13 just overloaded it. I'm sure you loved getting 2,500 batches of credits in your Void defence and survivals. Why did we all complain about it? It was soooooo good, it's just because my sense of entitlement is over 9000.

Slyty, you're a disgusting troll or a sycophant. 

To all the other PC players, commiserations and thanks for being first to take the bullet for the rest of us. You were told that you'd get a stance mod with the weapons, you didn't, then you got slapped with RNG grind fest that makes the Credit drops in the void and Oxyium farming for Zephyr pale in comparison. 

ctfUI.gif

Slyty, you're a disgusting troll or a sycophant. 

Why thank you. By the way, the way you wrote this post made me laugh. You are such an entitled player. Geez, and I thought my ego was big. Well maybe it is, but I'm not one to get all upset over a video game so whatever.

You don't care what they think yet, here you are trying to change THE way they think and force your thinking onto them.

So you do care what they think, and that is what they think they are gonna do to you when they see you on the streets. Which is why you are not wearing the flame repellent. 

Edited by SirAuron

You don't care what they think yet, here you are trying to change THE way they think and force your thinking onto them.

So you do care what they think, and that is what they think they are gonna do to you when they see you on the streets. Which is why you are not wearing the flame repellent. 

Im willing to take their opinions into consideration. That was a hyperbole and I was only referencing the people threatening me because they sat and played the same map over and over and said rng is broken. And im not forcing my ideas on them. Only telling them how I think and why I think im right. Which I am by the way. In the end it doesn't matter since it's up to the individuals on here, reading to make the choice. Hopefully it's the right one....

Is this a troll thread or is OP an ignorant A******?

The later.

Edited by Slyty98

I don't have one yet either, but saying rng is broken and it's impossible to get is bs. You know why?

Why? maybe because I killed over 60 bosses since u13 dropped and no stance from them. They were listed as having a drop in the codex. What could possibly be wrong right? 13.0.3 Guess what bosses are no longer listed as having stances. JOY.

I understand your point, OP. However, melee 2.0 has been dangled in front of players for more than two months. How in the hell do you expect them to not farm for the stances when the update hits? 

First of all, thank you for posing an actually opinion since im not sure if you have seen the rest of this thread...yeah. But to some degree I agree, I was very amped up for melee 2.0. And the stances being mods kinda threw me off but I didn't go spam anyo for a stance. Why? Because i did that before and played for 9000 runs only to get my item of choice a week later when I had given up already. Im sure others can agree when I say that the best way to farm is to play the game.

Edited by Slyty98

First of all, thank you for posing an actually opinion since im not sure if you have seen the rest of this thread...yeah. But to some degree I agree, I was very amped up for melee 2.0. And the stances being mods kinda threw me off but I didn't go spam anyo for a stance. Why? Because i did that before and played for 9000 runs only to get my item of choice a week later when I had given up already. Im sure others can agree when I say that the best way to farm is to play the game.

I read my comment again and I realized I came off more aggressive than I had intended. Further, I read the entire thread before I posted my comment.

I do agree that farming really kills the game for me and is a guaranteed road to burnout. I was just trying to say that it is unrealistic to expect players to not farm and just play the game normally when they've been amped up (as you said) for melee 2.0 for a long while.