Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime

adarazrad

when i got the braton prime, i really liked the sound, look, and just the braton itself, but i dont use it and the reason why?

its barely viable to high level missions!.

while boltor,paris,burston etc primaries getting a buff over thier normal counterpart, braton prime gets a tradeoff, not even direct upgrade.

the damage dont upgrade on all types, but move from impcat and puncture to slash, and the base diffrence is only about 4.1 ( correct me if i wrong ) and it even got longer reload speed then braton.

will it ever get a buff? while braton prime barely got upgraded boltor for example got 2x damage, and 2x accuarcy, i think it also got reload speed and crictal bufffs, i will look into the stats later.

is there any chance that braton prime will be improved or it will stay as it is?

It's kind of the same with the Braton Vandal (Same stats, for the most part, just inverted), and even after 4 forma (5 polarities), it still feels a little lack luster. 

I would like to see both either get a chance or status buff, but that's me.

Here's what's wrong with it

1. You didn't mod it properly. Serration, heavy caliber and elemental mods are the basics
2. It's a f**king Braton Prime. Nothing special about it. It's just a better version of Braton
3. Get a Soma for the love of RNGod. Or even a Paris Prime. They have higher Crit statuses

The crit... It matters

Here's what's wrong with it

1. You didn't mod it properly. Serration, heavy caliber and elemental mods are the basics

2. It's a f**king Braton Prime. Nothing special about it. It's just a better version of Braton

3. Get a Soma for the love of RNGod. Or even a Paris Prime. They have higher Crit statuses

The crit... It matters

dont worry, i know how to mod stuff, but its too weak to be a prime, besides why braton prime damage not doubled like paris or boltor?

when i got the braton prime, i really liked the sound, look, and just the braton itself, but i dont use it and the reason why?

its barely viable to high level missions!.

while boltor,paris,burston etc primaries getting a buff over thier normal counterpart, braton prime gets a tradeoff, not even direct upgrade.

the damage dont upgrade on all types, but move from impcat and puncture to slash, and the base diffrence is only about 4.1 ( correct me if i wrong ) and it even got longer reload speed then braton.

will it ever get a buff? while braton prime barely got upgraded boltor for example got 2x damage, and 2x accuarcy, i think it also got reload speed and crictal bufffs, i will look into the stats later.

is there any chance that braton prime will be improved or it will stay as it is?

You are not alone in feeling this way there is a quite long thread in the weapons feedback about it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243666-buff-braton-prime/

In it's current state, Braton Prime is not worth acquiring imo...

25,1 damage (Impact: 1,3; Puncture: 8,8; Slash: 15,0 - a cheap trade-off in my opinion...), additional 5 rounds/mag, +0,2 sec reload timer and 5 % more status compared to the standard Braton are not enough to even cover the Prime title it has... and the bling it possesses.

This rifle deserves a buff more than any other weapon (Prime, research or market one) right now.

I will post my suggestion for how the rifle should be buffed:

Damage:

25,1 > 32

1,3 >   8

8,8 > 12

15,0 > 12

Crit. Chance:

10% > 15 %

Crit. Damage:

150% > 200%

Reload:

2,2s > 1,8s

Polarities: 1 or 2 V polarities

Edited by TMHowler

Not all prime weapons need to be over powered, what you're suggesting is that Braton Prime should be just another Boltor Prime.

Braton Prime is good enough, so just stop complaining and get another weapon.

i dont saying i just want a boltor prime, i dislike this gun anyway, but braton prime barely improved over normal braton

In it's current state, Braton Prime is not worth acquiring imo...

25,1 damage (Impact: 1,3; Puncture: 8,8; Slash: 15,0 - a cheap trade-off in my opinion...), additional 5 rounds/mag, +0,2 sec reload timer and 5 % more status compared to the standard Braton are not enough to even cover the Prime title it has... and the bling it possesses.

This rifle deserves a buff more than any other weapon (Prime, research or market one) right now.

I will post my suggestion for how the rifle should be buffed:

Damage:

25,1 > 32

1,3 >   8

8,8 > 12

15,0 > 12

Crit. Chance:

10% > 15 %

Crit. Damage:

150% > 200%

Reload:

2,2s > 1,8s

Polarities: 1 or 2 V polarities

i would like this to happen,

I love the Braton Prime, but yeah, it could do from going from 25 to 50. Bam, nearly as viable as the B.Prime now.

you do realize that both Braton Prime and Boltor Prime are B.Prime, right?

EDIT: And do not forget the Burston Prime :D

Edited by TMHowler