Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Reached My Second Goal...and Now I Think Mk1 Brat, Lato, And Skana Need A Huge Buff

sekushiiandee

i want to do something like this too. Join missions and wreck everything with starter gear.  XD

It's quite entertaining. Especially if you use Excalibur and default colors, and if your teammates don't have their team HUD on. Shenanigans will be had.

Yup. I don't understand it either. He didn't even potato-ed and he's already wasted all that forma!! LOL

^ yet i still have another 40 forma sitting around.....x_x.....clan dojo is already complete with all its roomy glory and what not.....already MR 17 so im good on clan tech weapons needing forma

meh.....it was worth it....just because lolz

Edited by sekushiiandee

^ meh....not worth the potato....but maybe in due time >=D

Not worth the potato, but worth 8 forma and the time to level it 9 times? I don't understand people sometimes. I mean I know it's for luls, but if you're doing all that, the time to get 20 plat is way less than leveling those 9 times (and building the forma).

Not worth the potato, but worth 8 forma and the time to level it 9 times? I don't understand people sometimes. I mean I know it's for luls, but if you're doing all that, the time to get 20 plat is way less than leveling those 9 times (and building the forma).

^ im stingy....i guess i COULD potato it....im sitting on a pile of plat anyway

Edited by sekushiiandee

I was at Sechura levelling my Oberon after adding my fifth Forma to him and was lectured to by a Rhino Prime/Boltor Prime player about how Oberon was bad and I should feel bad for bringing such a terrible frame instead of Nova, Vauban, or a Rhino like him. I tried to explain that the buffs catapulted Oberon into the top tiers, especially for Infested Defence, but he told me I was a noob and lying.

Mission ended and by Wave 20 I had never died, had revived him five times, and beat the Nova by almost 100 kills due to Overextended/Stretch/Fleeting Expertise/Streamline/Flow Reckoning spam. He left the squad as soon as the mission end stats screen came up, was sorted back into our lobby when we returned to Sechura, and left immediately when he saw who was in there again.

My response to this was to Forma my Excalibur 5 times and return him to default colours, re-purchase the Skana and put a Catalyst and Crimson Dervish on it, get a new MK-1 Braton, Catalyse it, Forma it 6 times, Forma and Catalyse my Lato five times, Forma my already Reactor-equipped Wyrm four times, and Forma the Wyrm's Catalysed Laser six times.

Every weapon is using mods that have no obvious visual effect, like the factional bonus damage and physical damage multipliers rather than elemental effects. My Conclave rating is still almost 1, 400 and enemies go down extremely fast.

It's a bit of a shame since my Rhino Prime is my favourite frame due purely to the asthetics, but rebuilding the basic weapons in that manner did lead me to understanding the AI and underlying game mechanics better as well.

Edited by WrathAscending

On reflection I think the Oberon with a Reckoning Spam build would have been pretty good even before the buffs. He's great at Defence missions, both standard and mobile, and on Captures with that setup although the utility of Renewal and Hallowed Ground is great now.

The bad rap he has from before the buffs will take a while to wear off though. I know I didn't like him before, but after gathering my jaw off the floor from reading the patch notes where they buffed him, I was quite happy to pour the time and effort for so much Forma into him.

I was at Sechura levelling my Oberon after adding my fifth Forma to him and was lectured to by a Rhino Prime/Boltor Prime player about how Oberon was bad and I should feel bad for bringing such a terrible frame instead of Nova, Vauban, or a Rhino like him. I tried to explain that the buffs catapulted Oberon into the top tiers, especially for Infested Defence, but he told me I was a noob and lying.

Mission ended and by Wave 20 I had never died, had revived him five times, and beat the Nova by almost 100 kills due to Overextended/Stretch/Fleeting Expertise/Streamline/Flow Reckoning spam. He left the squad as soon as the mission end stats screen came up, was sorted back into our lobby when we returned to Sechura, and left immediately when he saw who was in there again.

My response to this was to Forma my Excalibur 5 times and return him to default colours, re-purchase the Skana and put a Catalyst and Crimson Dervish on it, get a new MK-1 Braton, Catalyse it, Forma it 6 times, Forma and Catalyse my Lato five times, Forma my already Reactor-equipped Wyrm four times, and Forma the Wyrm's Catalysed Laser six times.

Every weapon is using mods that have no obvious visual effect, like the factional bonus damage and physical damage multipliers rather than elemental effects. My Conclave rating is still almost 1, 400 and enemies go down extremely fast.

It's a bit of a shame since my Rhino Prime is my favourite frame due purely to the asthetics, but rebuilding the basic weapons in that manner did lead me to understanding the AI and underlying game mechanics better as well.

Dude your alias is perfect for what you just said.