Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Fix Nekros

Guest Tehnoobshow

Guest Tehnoobshow

Step 1. Make all of his abilities revolve around farming.

Step 2. Make a new death-themed Warframe with Shadows of the Dead, preferably female.

Step 3. Avoid the forums for half a year as people inevitably find some reason to get mad.

why would u impose such a bad and terrible ability to any other frame?

Its on nekros and its pretty clear its bad, its even less then a ultimate.

its so bad many times the nekros and all of the squad die cause of the mess and chaos that shadow of the dead provoked.

Guest Tehnoobshow

why would u impose such a bad and terrible ability to any other frame?

Its on nekros and its pretty clear its bad, its even less then a ultimate.

its so bad many times the nekros and all of the squad die cause of the mess and chaos that shadow of the dead provoked.

Because stupid some people want it. Stupider Other people want an ability that boosts loot drop chance. This thread is supposed to satisfy both, because I'm tired of hearing people argue over it.

Because stupid some people want it. Stupider Other people want an ability that boosts loot drop chance. This thread is supposed to satisfy both, because I'm tired of hearing people argue over it.

will never get it i just wont, i see so many people saying desecrate should be removed i mean do you have a endless amount of goats and virgins or virgin goats to sacrifice to the rngods or do you just like getting spanked? neckros needs a buff a huge buff he needs to be tweaked altered and changed, but to call someone really stupid  well lets just say i don't the warning points for telling you my opinion on that.

again neckros is the only tool we have against the insane rng  this game has, stance mods, beacons,, decaying resources the list goes on and desecrate does not fit we need to get rid of this??? insanity at best sadism at worst if anything desecrate should be buffed or made a global aura like world on fire, and the rest of his ability's buffed so he can actually do more than just be expected to desecrate .

tdlr  warframe is a framing game, neckros can take just a little bit of weight off you with that do not touch descrate buf fthe hell out of the rest.

will never get it i just wont, i see so many people saying desecrate should be removed i mean do you have a endless amount of goats and virgins or virgin goats to sacrifice to the rngods or do you just like getting spanked? neckros needs a buff a huge buff he needs to be tweaked altered and changed, but to call someone really stupid  well lets just say i don't the warning points for telling you my opinion on that.

again neckros is the only tool we have against the insane rng  this game has, stance mods, beacons,, decaying resources the list goes on and desecrate does not fit we need to get rid of this??? insanity at best sadism at worst if anything desecrate should be buffed or made a global aura like world on fire, and the rest of his ability's buffed so he can actually do more than just be expected to desecrate .

tdlr  warframe is a framing game, neckros can take just a little bit of weight off you with that do not touch descrate buf fthe hell out of the rest.

I dont know where youre getting this from

I lurk the feedback section most and near noone wants desecrate entirely removed

Personally if it were removed id be happy but thats extremely unpopular among the players so i know it wont happen

Almost noone asks for it to be removed for the same reason

I dont know where youre getting this from

I lurk the feedback section most and near noone wants desecrate entirely removed

Personally if it were removed id be happy but thats extremely unpopular among the players so i know it wont happen

Almost noone asks for it to be removed for the same reason

oh i dunno i have saw quiet a few people ask for that rubbish around the fourms i sincerely hope it doesn't happen it should be buffed made a aura like wof so it frees up necros to do his other things and still preform his function, and  of course his other abilitys need to be buffed into usability 

Guest Tehnoobshow

Because Desecrate never should have existed in the first place. Nekros was supposed to have a life drain ability for his 3. Also, Desecrate is preventing people from complaining about the RNG, which means that DE will never fix the RNG, making players depend on Desecrate even more. It's a vicious cycle that does nothing good for the game.

Because Desecrate never should have existed in the first place. Nekros was supposed to have a life drain ability for his 3. Also, Desecrate is preventing people from complaining about the RNG, which means that DE will never fix the RNG, making players depend on Desecrate even more. It's a vicious cycle that does nothing good for the game.

that is the single most pants on head retard comment i have ever heard in my life.

firstly de is never going to fix the rng because it forces people to buy plat, see what they did with t4 keys they just blobbed them with junk.

but lets assume for a moment they are totally going to fix the rng let say its only a matter of them seeing  a post by you that says "please reduce rng"

are you trying to tell me that  everyone is so reliant on one ability that they are just going to clam up and say nah de we can sit here like monkeys spamming 3 all day don't bother fixing the loot table??

that is simply a moot point do you see necros flooding the start map?? i sure as hell dont i have to bring my own most time because asking for a good one is a pain. de wont refuse to fix drop tables because desecrate exists its a bandage solution for a major problem and thats probley giving it to much credit

so please dont make stupid posts with sweeping nonsense justifications just because you want to begrudge someone that extra argon crystal grow up

Why not simply get rid of desecrate alltogether, fix the global droprates to compensate for the loss of farm and thus free up another mandatory "must have" frame?

Everybody profits!

Nobody is forced to play nekros anymore and people without necros get better farm too.

Why not simply get rid of desecrate alltogether, fix the global droprates to compensate for the loss of farm and thus free up another mandatory "must have" frame?

Everybody profits!

Nobody is forced to play nekros anymore and people without necros get better farm too.

sure and when that happens you an i will go to secura to shoot flying infested pigs out of the air with our sybris, 

its a nice dream but i would suggest buffing descrate making it a aura and then waiting for golden light to shine from the sky and our drop tables get tixed

Guest Tehnoobshow

sure and when that happens you an i will go to secura to shoot flying infested pigs out of the air with our sybris, 

its a nice dream but i would suggest buffing descrate making it a aura and then waiting for golden light to shine from the sky and our drop tables get tixed

You are part of the reason why the game never progresses. Instead of trying to give feedback on how to make the game more fair for everybody, you want to augment broken features of the game that you personally abuse. What do you think would happen if every single thread on the forums was about fixing RNG? Do you think that DE wouldn't do something about it?

oh i dunno i have saw quiet a few people ask for that rubbish around the fourms i sincerely hope it doesn't happen it should be buffed made a aura like wof so it frees up necros to do his other things and still preform his function, and  of course his other abilitys need to be buffed into usability 

It really doesnt need a buff

That would be a luxury next to his other skills that are actually sub par

I have to agree if nekros is getting a buff fix the darn shadow of dead AI system, make the units the highest non-boss units you've killed on that lvl in the past ten minutes, give soul punch enough damage to kill mid lvl normal enemies in one hit, terrify needs to stun enemies not have them run away where they can't be killed. then if you want to buff desecrate with the rest just make the darn thing effect all enemy bodies in range and not miss the one your standing on.

• 2 weeks later...

You are part of the reason why the game never progresses. Instead of trying to give feedback on how to make the game more fair for everybody, you want to augment broken features of the game that you personally abuse. What do you think would happen if every single thread on the forums was about fixing RNG? Do you think that DE wouldn't do something about it?

yes thats exactly what i think there has been countless treads on rng over the time on here nothing has been done about it, when t4s were about to come out the fourms were set on fire for the oppertunity they presented to fix the loot tables in some way, it never happened  and why?

because its part of there business model the more awkward things are to get the more plat is spent.

desecrate helps elevate this kind of issue in a very small hardly noticeable way you get a extra spin of a cluttered up loot table, it still takes hours to get anything neckros players arent sitting on a huge stack of loot more than anyone else  and its stupid to suggest so.

de arent squandering every oppertunity to fix the tables its not that they dont know there is a problem with them, there just simply not doing it that dead horse has been flogged since the first few months warframe existed, they simply choose not to fix them again look what they did with t4 so accept it and dont take away the one thing people have to help with it.

shadow of the dead should pull more aggro and synergies with other skills.

soul punch should not lock you in place when cast and when used on your shadows it insta kills it then it gives nekros a buff (speed and armor) so you could play nekros assorted ways.

terrify should affect your dead by giving them more time(once) and armor.

desecrate should stay as it is and also give attack buff to living Undead  based on how much enemy's you desecrate.

so you make him a proper pet class that makes his sucky ulti to something that is new and interesting mechanics

Step 1. Make all of his abilities revolve around farming.

Step 2. Make a new death-themed Warframe with Shadows of the Dead, preferably female.

Step 3. Avoid the forums for half a year as people inevitably find some reason to get mad.

all moves revolve around farming....? 

umm no terrify is already great

desecrate works well for farming and health orbs

shadows of the dead could be something way more necromancer style i prefer the minion master side or the bonemancy 

as for soul punch in my opinion mod it off so it doesnt take up space