Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed: Tiberon Blueprint Components Bug

Eggzodiya

I just bought the new Tiberon blueprint and was about to build it when I saw it required a Latron in order to make. According to my foundry, I have a Latron and Tiberon is ready to build. Odd thing is, I don't have a Latron. I have a Latron Prime, but aren't they two different weapons? Or will the Tiberon consume Latron Prime during its building process?

EDIT: Thanks for the helpful responses, but this begs another question. If I build the normal Latron, do I have to get it to level 30 first? Or can I just toss it as fodder for Tiberon as soon as it finishes building?

Edited by Eggzodiya

Seems to be a bug where you can use your Prime or wraith version of the latron to craft it. Unless you really want that new weapon and don't care about your Latron Prime, I'd suggest waiting until you build a normal Latron to use for the crafting.

EDIT: Thanks for the helpful responses, but this begs another question. If I build the normal Latron, do I have to get it to level 30 first? Or can I just toss it as fodder for Tiberon as soon as it finishes building?

No, you can use it unranked and fresh from the oven.

Hi, 

first thank you for the new update. the work behind this game can only be described as a remarkable dedication driven by a true passionate developing team. 

an issue with: Tiberon Blueprint components. 

the issue I'm stating here I don't know if I can call it a bug or not! maybe it's not a bug, but let me just state it here and give you the heads up. 

I bought the Tiberon blueprint from the Market. 

one of the components is a Latron rifle, when I checked Tiberon Blueprint in the Foundry the Tiberon Blueprint showed I have a Latron in my inventory, so I don't need to build one. 

okay, but I don't have a Latron in my inventory at the moment, I had one a while ago, and I sold it after I maxed it. so there is no Latron in my inventory except, I have a Latron Wraith. 

this is really scared me a little bit. so I didn't build the Tiberon weapon yet, because here is the thing:

is the Tiberon considering the Latron Wraith as a Latron and then going to use it as one of the components in the build? I very much like to keep my Latron Wraith and not even risk losing this weapon by any chances :) 

or 

is the Tiberon bugged and because I owned a Latron a while ago the Foundry think I have one in my inventory - bear in mind I don't have at this moment?

thank you.

Edited by MushRush

It's a bug.

The Blueprints cannot distinguish between the Latron and Latron Wraith. It doesn't pickup the Prime version though, so it's probably a difference in file names in coding that make this occur. 

Latron Prime is probably under Prime_Latron or something similar, whereas Latron Wraith is probably Latron_Wraith. So it picks up the Latron part, but doesn't realize that that's more after it

Purchased blueprint off the market; CHECK.

Curious why it requires a Latron, but actually liking that; CHECK.

Wondering why a market weapon requires a Forma to build; CHECK.

Being prompted to either use my Latron or my Latron Wraith... wait a minute... WHAT THE F...?

Seriously. Please remove the possibility to use a Latron Wraith as fodder for this weapon. Latron Wraith != Latron, regardless of what people might say.

Edited by Khunvyel

Purchased blueprint off the market; CHECK.

Curious why it requires a Latron, but actually liking that; CHECK.

Wondering why a market weapon requires a Forma to build; CHECK.

Being prompted to either use my Latron or my Latron Wraith... wait a minute... WHAT THE F...?

Seriously. Please remove the possibility to use a Latron Wraith as fodder for this weapon. Latron Wraith != Latron, regardless of what people might say.

Someone already made a thread, and I'll just redirect you there. Will probably get merged.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/318575-some-issue-with-tiberon-blueprint-components/

With the speed of how the weapon suggestion forum goes, I admit to have not even bothered looking at it, close to my bed time. I just went straight from the game alt-tabbing to the browser, dumped the topic in, done my duty as loyal Tenno error reporter. Goodnight! :)

Bah, people answer while I write, it's unfair XD

Call it an oversight but it is a bug to me. Latron Wraith is NOT a Latron and Lato Prime is NOT a Lato. Neither by looks, nor by stats. Thus it cannot possibly be considered as "working as intended", so I feel it requires attention. If the game also allows Latron Prime to be used as fodder? Same thing - different weapon by model and stats, thus should not be allowed to be used for the Tiberon.

Implification of reforging a LATRON are totally fine. But then also let the player ONLY use a Latron to begin with.

Now, goodnight XD

Edited by Khunvyel