- Retribution

- Diamond Skin

- Flame Repellent

- Warm Coat

- Antitoxin

- Insulation

- Lightning Rod

OP

NOTE: When modding for an Archwing mission, the only mods that transfer over from your Warframe Mod loadout are mods that are: HEALTH, SHIELD, ARMOUR, AND ENERGY RELATED.

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/328727-warframe-archwing/

From the quote above we know for sure that the following mods are going to affect the Archwing:

- Redirection

- Vitality

- Vigor

- Steel Fiber

- Flow

The keyword in the quote is "RELATED". This means that the mods related to those stats mentioned above, should work as well.

- Fast Deflection

- Fortitude

- Streamline (doesn't work: Source)

- Fleeting Expertise (doesn't work: Source)

What about mods with kind of a special relation to those stats? Such as:

- Quick Thinking (doesn't work: Source)

- Rage (doesn't work: Source)

- Shield Flux (works when the host, sometimes won't work when not the host)

Even though the following mods are not related to any of the stats mentioned above, they also work in Archwing. The mods are:

- Enemy Sense (doesn't work, tested by Kthal)

- Thief's Wit (doesn't work, according to Kthal)

This raises the question, are there more mods that actually work in the Archwing mode?

For instance, these mods seem like they may work as well:

- Equilibrium (doesn't work, tested by Kthal)

- Undying Will (doesn't work according to Xenocide420)

- Natural Talent (tested by Electronite)

- Retribution

And I don't see why the resistence mods wouldn't work in Archwing either:

- Diamond Skin

- Flame Repellent

- Warm Coat

- Antitoxin

- Insulation

- Lightning Rod
- Aviator (doesn't work according to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/333402-archwing-aviator/)

And what about the Aura's? Do they all work?

The Aura mods all seem to work according to Somedude1000, Reefermun and Dualice. Thanks for the confirmation, guys.

Extra: Sprint mods and Stamina mods do NOT work in Archwing mode:

- Rush

- Marathon

- Quick Rest

However, the Arcane Helmets that boost stamina and sprint speed DO work in Archwing. (Source).

Edited by KingTaro

Was playing archwing Sunday with some friends and I equipped marathon and quick rest. What I do recall is my stamina recovering much more quickly compared to previous games with it un-equipped. Granted this was before the most recent hotfix so it might not still be true, but quick rest appears to affect you in archwing mode as well.

This does require further testing though.

Streamline and Fleeting don't work with archwing.

Thank you for the confirmation, I just found a reddit post about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2kfqxt/what_modsstats_get_carried_over_to_your_archwing/

Also, according to that post, the Warframe speed affects the Archwing speed.

And while Rush, Marathon and Quick Rest do not affect your speed and stamina, the Arcane Helmets do seem to affect those stats as mentioned in that Reddit post.

Was playing archwing Sunday with some friends and I equipped marathon and quick rest. What I do recall is my stamina recovering much more quickly compared to previous games with it un-equipped. Granted this was before the most recent hotfix so it might not still be true, but quick rest appears to affect you in archwing mode as well.

This does require further testing though.

That seem to contradict the tests done by 3lectronite.

Maybe it does need more testing, now that we're so many hotfixes further down the road.

Edited by KingTaro

Just tested, and Equilibrium does not work.

Since Quick Thinking, Rage and Equilibrium don't work, I am fairly confident that Shield Flux does not.

Also, a couple hotfixes ago, Thief's Wit had no effect, and the minimap shows enemy locations regardless of mods, so Enemy Sense has no effect either.

Loot Detector does work, and I expect that Enemy Radar has a stacking effect with the innate radar effect, but that it is cut off by the map size so is mostly pointless.

@Kthal

Correct, just tested Shield Flux, it doesn't work.

So, you mean the Enemy Sense does not stack with the innate radar? I can imagine that it's hard to test, since 30 meters in space is barely anything.

I had Thief's Wit on and I could see the mods marked on the minimap, although it wasn't worth it, since the range is too short for space. Then again, I didn't run the mission solo, so it's possible that someone else had Loot Detector on.

for some reason quick rest does work for me, i do not know if this is a bug or not however. i have tested this today and found that my stamina recharged a bit faster. 

Natural Talent i believe works but the casting on archwing abilities are near instant so its hard to see anything different.

Does Aviator work?

That one still needs to be tested. But it's pretty challenging to test the resistance mods.

for some reason quick rest does work for me, i do not know if this is a bug or not however. i have tested this today and found that my stamina recharged a bit faster. 

Natural Talent i believe works but the casting on archwing abilities are near instant so its hard to see anything different.

Quick Rest didn't work when I tested it. A good way to test it, is to record the full stamina recharge and then time it.

Same test could be applied to Natural Talent, but I haven't tested that one.

@ropefish98

Will leave Natural Talent under "to be tested" list for now.

Shield Flux seems to work after all!

When I first tested it, I wasn't the host and it didn't work for me. So it may not work sometimes if you are not the host. But when you're the host, it works very well.

Psst. I have emerged from that reddit link. 

Joking aside. It's good to see someone else as interested in testing as me. Mind if I link this on my reddit post? 

And I just tested Quick Rest, right after U15.0.7. It does not work. One reason I can think of why you may felt like it was is because you may have used a frame with less base stamina thus it seems like it is recharging faster. But that's only because there's less stamina in the pool.

EDIT: Also just tested Natural Talent. Timed how long it took for 3 consecutive casts of Seeking fire with and without NT. No difference. If anybody else wants to test and compare data. 

WIth NT: 8.5s

Without NT: 8.5s

Edited by Electronite

And I just tested Quick Rest, right after U15.0.7. It does not work. One reason I can think of why you may felt like it was is because you may have used a frame with less base stamina thus it seems like it is recharging faster. But that's only because there's less stamina in the pool.

This saddens me a bit. I really hope they put in archwing equivalent mods for marathon and quick rest, that extra stamina and stamina regen would come in real handy. (especially on top of the sprint speed boost from the hyperion thrusters mod)

@Electronite

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation.

And yes, feel free to refer to this topic in the reddit section.

Made a video showing that Shield Flux seem to work in Archwing.

Although it's pretty buggy and won't always work. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I cannot get Shield Flux to work, even in a solo game. It won't even begin to drain my shields. Strange.

Made a video demonstrating that it can work:

However, it's buggy and won't always trigger.

This other thread appears to indicate that Aviator does not work: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/333402-archwing-aviator/

Awesome, will remove it from the test-list.

Edited by KingTaro

Thief's wit DOES work. I've been using it and having mods glow orange, and marked on the minimap on every run. So either Loot Detector is way more common than I thought there, or its working.

Edit: sometimes

Edited by Tails-san