Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many People Will Host T4

Kripnex

If we are really going to get x10 rep gain (I can't tell whether it's a joke or not), then the keys will become too cheap, and recruiting will be filled with people hosting T4.

To avoid this, my suggestion is to make syndicates sell keys of all tiers, and increase the price as well as rank requirement as the tier goes up...

T1 keys for 4k at rank 2.

T2 keys for 8k at rank 3.

T3 keys for 12k at rank 4.

...and T4 keys for 16k at rank 5.

(These prices are based on the assumptions that keys will still come in a bundle of 5 as they currently do)

But don't touch specters! D:

I've always wanted to carry these guys into missions, but they are too expensive...

And what is wrong with lots of people hosting T4 missions exactly?

I really dont see too much of a problem with it.
Sure it might slow down getting a pug together by a small amount but I dont see it having a huge impact.

And being able to get more T4 keys easily also doesn't seem like an issue to complain about...

The available way of obtaining Void Keys is becoming saturated with T4 key rewards, I'm beginning to find more T4 keys than all my others combined. Having alternative packs for lower tower keys would help this.

While I am normally against RNG, having a 2500 key pack for 1x random T4 and 4x random other tower keys would be nice too.

Ive got like 50 T 4 survivals alone...

I think T 4s are good but at the same time i do agree other voids could be used for more than loot

Actually scrap that idea

Im sick of the void

Make some end game non void to keep it interesting with these rewards DE

I doubt this would really be a problem, buying keys with your syndicate points is a foolhardy purchase (A little less so with the new increase in points gained in general).  Anyone that really wants to run a T4 could easily start an intercept with a group of people under the pretense that you find the key you want then you all play the t4 missions subsequently.  

Not only does this net you 4 runs with a full group that complies, you gain more syndicate points in general from the intercept missions and you essentially only use up the time it takes to, at best, reach round 4 in an intercept.  Compare that with the 5k it costs for 5 T4 keys, and I for one would rather go with the slightly longer grind.

Realize this as well, the people paying for T4 keys are not going to be running T1-3 just because they don't have one.  If they are willing to pay for the keys now, then they were the ones grinding level 21 and up intercept missions for the keys.  You don't really do T4's for fun, you do them for the loot (But it is laughable how the enemies are easier in T4 than in T3).

If you want to run a tower, you supply the key, post in Recruit channel "Hosting T2 Surv, 3 slots left" and wait for someone to respond.  If you want to just look at the recruit channel till someone posts the above, you are going to have to wait awhile.

Trust me, you don't see many of those because they get jumped on by the newer players.

Edited by Wyldbill

I imaging DE will increase the price on those keys soon so buy them while you still can. They will nerf our ability to have fun in every way they can.

Also there won't be that many T4 runs as they demand quite a bit. I tried a Capture one on a maxed out Warframe with good weapon. They could still take me down quickly enough to make whatever I had feel weak.

I don't think they'll nerf the keys.  If everyone really is spending their hard earned points on packs of void keys thats their business, but to me, after trying to earn barely 5k points to go up one rank when syndicates were introduced, they will never be worth it.  

Math behind t4 and syndicates is simple

if farming interception for 5 t4 keys yields less rep than it is required to buy them then barely anyone will buy keys.

If farming interception for 5 t4 keys yields more rep than it is required to buy them then everyone will dump interceptions and farm rep.

No matter how you gonna change rep costs, above will never change

There is a cap on how many syndicate points one can earn in a day, and even though mine is around 28k, I wouldn't spend 5k on a pack of keys.  

I can easily do a T4 Survival and earn enough points to pay them off, but I value the 1k tons more than I hate the intercept missions.  They are in general boring with a full team and almost impossible when solo, but at least you don't have to spend a decent amount of points just to play them.  I guess this only applies to people who hit their syndicate limit each day.