Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Warframe Codex Entry Cinematic +Mini Quest Idea

Deidaku

Here's the idea ( yes it's daunting but hear me out)

Let' say when you build your prime  warframe ,  there's no codex entry , jsut the powers and stats but nothing else.

get your frame to 30 for the first time and you unlock   a quest to retrieve his codex entry from somewhere in the void.

Solo btw

the quests wouln't be very unique or different to one another except for the final room.

You kill enemies, get to the codex room and you see a different room according to which prime frame you posess.

in the middle of the room, some kind of bio scanner in which your tenno inserts his hand:* zzzzap*  flashback like cutscene begins , for rhino prime  for instance it would be the events  descibed in his codex entry , , for mag prme the same  and so on and so forth.

you get back to extraction with this valuable info , you get the codex entry ,  some rare ressource like other primeparts corrupted mods.

Open the codex again ; the codex entry is now visible and you can  replay the cinematic when you want!

thoughts? I think this would enhance storytelling greatly :)

I suggested for the primes since they are the first ones there's no point doing it for the others

The only exception being excalibur prime :/

EDIT: instead of being full fleshed out cutscenes like in the trailer it could be something like this? 

Edited by Deidaku

• 2 weeks later...