Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New 11/27 Patch = Directx Causes Stuttering

DaftMeat

As per title. Was previously running Warframe in 64 bit mode with DX11 and highest graphics settings. With todays update, I had massive performance stuttering. Turning off DirectX (both 10 and 11) fixes it.

Hi DaftMeat,

Is this something that you experience in a specific tile set or is it occurring across the entire game? Are you stuttering on the Liset as well?

Hi DaftMeat,

Is this something that you experience in a specific tile set or is it occurring across the entire game? Are you stuttering on the Liset as well?

No specific tile, even in the Liset there's a severe consistent FPS drop. Taking off Direct X removed said stuttering.

There is the same problem with me as with Vyra

Crash Style 2

Often when i just am being idle reading the chat orbiting grineer plats my game just puts me to desktop.. being minimized but not being able to maximize it.. im hearing the sounds (( such as grineer radio )) but i have to end the ask and start the game again

Got the same problem; Stuttering and light flickering is ubiquitous, both on the Liset and on any of the maps.
Like OP said, turning off DX10 and DX11 fixes the issue but still I'd like to see this fixed. 
And just to give you a better insight on what's wrong, here's a video(not my own but still serves the purpose) that describes it spot on:
http://youtu.be/nBIfNl_DAe8

Hopefully this will be resolved some time soon.
Cheers

• 2 months later...