Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa And Question About Rare Containers... (Credit Booster Bug)

CrazyCatLad

Are the boosters rare containers give borokin for anyone else?

I got a 30 min credit booster (and a Forma which I think I actually did get) and it did not work.   I got this from T2 Capture mission.  I only got about 13k as the mission reward.  Then I did a Jupiter mission with Master Thief on and only got 6k credits from the lockers - pathetic. And, just 2k as the mission reward.  So the credit booster did not work.

So...

Has anyone else run into this issue as of late? ...primarily since 15.13?

(Partial bug report, partial PSA to DEvs and community and a question to the general population so don't you move this thread, Mods, or I'mma chuck you out the airlock. Roar.)

Maybe you got an affinity booster but mistook it for a credit booster? Other than that idk.

Nope, the real-time rewards said, 1000ish credits, 30 Minute Credit Booster and Forma as I broke the container (after I scanned the sucker).

Check your top right of screen, if you can't tell then it means you got bonus credits. Not credit booster.

I did, fear not. It just said 6 foundry items finished and did not transition to any booster.

Did you play Solo, with friends or Public? There was a bug when only the first player, who picked up Booster, got it.

Solo T2 Cap

I noticed this happen to me once as well. I was rather disappointed but what can you do, these things happen. On a side note: doing a normal mission with a short booster? T3C's where it's at! :D

Trying to get dat Loki Prime BP.

Anyway, so since this appears to be not only an unlucky personal bug, feel free to move this to the bug section.

Edited by Lanieu

I had a problem where I got the booster, got double reward on the mission where I got it, and then no double credits anywhere after that, even though the booster is there on the UI (I now think I should have relogged-in to check, but I didn't then).

Last time I got a booster, it worked normally - and I got it when playing solo. Maybe it's a host issue, one of many.