Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please [De], Listen To The Community

SwitzerVolgin

You know, i seriously feel like [DE] should stop making new weapons and improve the game itself, i mean,

the new weapons are awesome and all that but, the Community prefers to see the game improve, to be even better.

I saw a post earlier of a guy that was complaining about the Parkour mechanics, don't remember his name, but i agree

with him in all ways, parkour should be seriously improved, as aiming with Kunai's, since it's kinda hard for some people,

i don't know if Kunais are supposed to be like that but, anyway...

Please, as a player i really think there should be some improvements, like the rare resources, some weapons and mods,

the movement and parkour, which i feel really uncomfortable with and the wait time from crafting stuff, please, 3 days

for a new character? Plus the farming? I can't take it. 

I really like Warframe, but, it needs to get better, bugs and glitches are everywhere.

Hope you read this, thank you.

Here are some topics i think you guys would like to see:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/407363-rare-resources-need-a-glow/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/407156-lets-talk-about-the-helios/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/119650-parkour-has-been-ignored-for-too-long-and-the-current-directional-melee-is-killing-it-even-further/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/398456-something-needs-to-be-done-about-these-rushing-mechanics/

They could but DE can never win no matter what they do.

If they keep making weapons, cosmetics etc. along with changes and fixes in each weekly update, people complain that they don't focus enough on fixing bugs.

If they then releasing a few updates of pretty much changes and fixes, people complain that there's nothing to do and DE should hurry up and release something for them to do.

Overall its best if they just do a mix, with DE making both new content and fixing the game at the same time.

Please, as a player i really think there should be some improvements, like the rare resources, some weapons and mods,

the movement and parkour, which i feel really uncomfortable with and the wait time from crafting stuff, please, 3 days

for a new character? Plus the farming? I can't take it. 

I really like Warframe, but, it needs to get better, bugs and glitches are everywhere.

What rare resources? everything is easy to get, with the wait time get use to it or pay plat to rush that's your choice let the 3 parts build and pay 50p to finish the whole frame and if you say i dont want to buy plat thats fair but you can also use the trading chat.

bugs and glitches everywhere... why haven't i seen any of these? also its not a full release game thats why it will always have bugs more updates = bugs be happy you get regular content for free, so ungrateful 

you need to listen to DE man '-' , DE is 1 of the few game developers that listen what her players want, 

and on the first devstream of 2015 They Said " 2015 the year of quality " they will focus on improve game itself

sorry for bad english.

EDIT : you're just an initiate -_- LMFAO

Edited by Codename_Zero

Overall its best if they just do a mix, with DE making both new content and fixing the game at the same time.

Pretty good assessment.

I was curious in January 2015, and compiled all PC Update notes (Jan 1-30th, 2015) into a table and made a graph to see the how our Updates/Hotfixes broke down by content type:

LBAIowm.jpg

While Additions arguably take the longest to make, they represent the smallest slice of the pie.

Edits for Clarity:

This graph tells me we Fix and Change a lot more than we add. It does not tell me how many Fixes were needed because of things we added, and so on. Game development has many complicating factors that a graph alone can't resolve, but at least it sheds light on some aspects of our journey!

This thread is a meta thread linking to other feedback threads (some of which have been addressed verbally but need more time to resolve in practice) - locking.

Edited by DERebecca