Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer Build

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

Hi everybody,

please can somedody help me building my redeemer? I want to build around the shotgun blast, should /i use as much channeling mods as I can or go for straight damage? Also the Stealth multiplier would make it perfect for Loki or it could also be good with other frames?

Thanks!

The stealth multiplier is actually the biggest strength. Sooo, if you're able to manage a decent energy pool to support the channeling, feel free to do so.

I'd highly recommend a max dmg build though. Maybe adding a few status mods instead to get curossive going. Evry bullet has its own status chance, probably makes more sense then a energy draining alternative. Berserk could also work wonders, considering that the trigger speed is defined by the weapon speed.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Use REACH!  It makes the blast go alot further in my experience!  Also, I would roll with Buzzkill if you have it for slash dmg, if not, then use Jagged Edge, Pressure Point of course.

Also, Life Strike is awesome when combined with channeling damage and the charge attack on this, because it WILL heal you.  Oh and Fury as this makes the charge up quicker!

So, Ideally for the loadout, you will need a catalyst and the High noon to have enough room probably for all of this, but:

Pressure Pt.  Reach, Fury, Killing Blow (channeling damage), Life strike, (Buzzkill or Jagged Edge to enhance your slash damage), then I would save the last two spots for an element combination depending on what you are fighting, or 1 element and a Bane Mod.  

Also note:  if you get a mob on the ground with this weapon (easy to do!) it's finisher deals innate blast dmg + gauranteed proc.

The best charge attack build on redeemer is pressure point, spoiled strike and 6 elementals/slash mods. This is because attack speed doesn't affect the charge attack.

You need to use quick melee so you can fire your primary or secondary right after you fired the charge attack to cancel the reload animation. This way you can shoot at least twice as fast.

Best weapons for this are angstrum/opticor (you can just tap fire and nothing happens, canceling the reload animation of redeemer), tigris (too long reload  time to be optimal) and vectis (good reload time to be optimal).

It's not necessary to use Opticor or Angstrum or anything to cancel the Redeemer's 'reload.' Simply tap R (ie attempt to reload your gun) to cancel the animation.

As for channeling, be aware that the charge shot makes you pay the channel cost for each of the ten pellets.

Edited by OniGanon

The best charge attack build on redeemer is pressure point, spoiled strike and 6 elementals/slash mods. This is because attack speed doesn't affect the charge attack.

You need to use quick melee so you can fire your primary or secondary right after you fired the charge attack to cancel the reload animation. This way you can shoot at least twice as fast.

Best weapons for this are angstrum/opticor (you can just tap fire and nothing happens, canceling the reload animation of redeemer), tigris (too long reload time to be optimal) and vectis (good reload time to be optimal).

The wiki says different. The charge IS affected by attack speed.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Redeemer

See "Notes"

Channeling the blast can consume a crapton of energy, as iirc the drain is applied per pellet that hits a target. This means if 5 pellets hit, it would cost 25 unmodded energy... wow. So if you're going to channel, better use R0 Life Strike and install Reflex Coil.

I think I'd prefer not to channel - Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, Fury, Life Strike, and 4x elementals/bane mods. If attack speed does affect the charge speed, Zerker and True Steel might not be a bad idea.

Reach if you want the extra range... Primed Reach is probably overkill but if you've got the room, why not?

Edited by Darzk

Channeling the blast can consume a crapton of energy, as iirc the drain is applied per pellet that hits a target. This means if 5 pellets hit, it would cost 25 unmodded energy... wow. So if you're going to channel, better use R0 Life Strike and install Reflex Coil.

I think I'd prefer not to channel - Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, Fury, Life Strike, and 4x elementals/bane mods. If attack speed does affect the charge speed, Zerker and True Steel might not be a bad idea.

Reach if you want the extra range... Primed Reach is probably overkill but if you've got the room, why not?

Channeling was fixed afaik and you should only pay energy once per charge attack. I don't like channeling though since it's so much slower than using quick melee with a gun to cancel the reload animation.

Edited by Naftal

Not up to date sometimes but 100% accurate.

I trust them more then you, especially with that kind of attitude.

It's never been 100% accurate.

And for this issue, you can go try redeemer charge attack yourself. Try once with fury and once with spoiled strike. The charge speed is the same.

EDIT: I eat my words. It has been fixed.

Edited by Naftal

It's never been 100% accurate.

And for this issue, you can go try redeemer charge attack yourself. Try once with fury and once with spoiled strike. The charge speed is the same.

EDIT: I eat my words. It has been fixed.

Consider berserk, i won't be saying anything else from this point on. Just immagine spamming this thing.

So just how much damage are we talking about here; like 1-shotting a Heavy Gunner on a 60+ minute T4S? And would Berserker proc on every pellet that crits or just once per charged shot?

Yeah, its a nice chunk of damage but not *that* much... maybe with 4x CP.

We're talking around 10k raw damage, 4x with a stealth modifier, so around 40k... a level 100 gunner has 103.5k health.

Yeah, its a nice chunk of damage but not *that* much... maybe with 4x CP.

We're talking around 10k raw damage, 4x with a stealth modifier, so around 40k... a level 100 gunner has 103.5k health.

Sounds fun but I think I'll stick with Dread and use something more versatile for my melee weapon. Am I missing something or is this just a fun gimmick? Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

And seriously, stealth multiplier + ~22% status chance with a single elemental combination. No other melee weapon offers that much easy hits in that duration.

I use it with my ash, shuriken/stealth build combined with a rly high viral or magnetic chance depending on the mission. Its not only fun. Its a monster from a tactical viewpoint.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

DO not build this with channeling build if you plan on using the charge shot. Not only does each pellet take channeling cost as mentioned, the innate punchthrough the charge attack has will cause each enemy hit behind to proc the Channel cost too. its a supreme waste of otherwise useful energy, unless you build channel efficiency mods but you would be better off just replacing those with damage mods tbh