Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Edo Prime Parts (Gold Area) Is Affected By Secondary Colour

trieuazn0

I was just about to come and bring this up.

It's stupid that every other prime item has it's gold bits affected by tint 4, yet the new prime armor is affected by the secondary color!

It completely screws with any color combinations unless you're only using Edo Prime armor. DE please change this now!

I still think that a great way to solve this would be to have the option to paint each armour part and syandana separately.

^ This

Also they should just add another color channel to all primes that is specifically for the gold im tired of seeing the default grey on things I paid real money to be able to color

hahah whoops, this was meant to go into bug report, not feed backs. . .whoops uhh. . .

"Letter13":" moved to proper section"

Actually, I would have put this in feedback as well if I had made the thread, as we have no idea whether or not it's a bug.

If it isn't, then DE done goofed.

You_60fafb_808423.jpg

If it is, then they should get on fixing it ASAP.

Geez guys, calm down, it's not like you payed fo...

Oooohhh.

Yeah, please alter this, it makes it less compatible with other accessories reducing the value of it.

"reducing the value"

The whole of the Volt Prime Access was a bit, "underwhelming" to put it nicely. I feel like the only good things to come out of it were Volt Prime and the accessories.

Don't get me wrong, Odanata Prime looks cool, but that was the only other thing offered. No weapons, no sentinels, nothing but a warframe and archwing (and accessories). It's... meh.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I was just about to come and bring this up.

[size=5]It's stupid that every other prime item has it's gold bits affected by tint 4, yet the new prime armor is affected by the secondary color![/size]

It completely screws with any color combinations unless you're only using Edo Prime armor. DE please change this now!

Highlighted the most important point in red.

I still think that a great way to solve this would be to have the option to paint each armour part and syandana separately.

Actually, in my case, and probably a fair amount of other players cases, the syandana is not what we're referring to when talking about messed up color combo's, it's trying to use Edo Prime with Targis Prime.

Targis Prime received a PBR update a while back and the gold parts were changed to be colored by tint 4, like everything from the Nova Prime Access packs and other updated prime items. But now they release Edo Prime armor(my favorite armor type in game) and the gold parts' color is governed by the secondary color slot?

It completely messes with the other armor pieces, Targis Prime specifically.

Now, I'm not trying to negate your point, I completely agree and would love to have this option available in-game, and it's very valid, but that is a whole other issue apart from what's being discussed in this thread.

Actually, in my case, and probably a fair amount of other players cases, the syandana is not what we're referring to when talking about messed up color combo's, it's trying to use Edo Prime with Targis Prime.

Targis Prime received a PBR update a while back and the gold parts were changed to be colored by tint 4, like everything from the Nova Prime Access packs and other updated prime items. But now they release Edo Prime armor(my favorite armor type in game) and the gold parts' color is governed by the secondary color slot?

It completely messes with the other armor pieces, Targis Prime specifically.

Now, I'm not trying to negate your point, I completely agree and would love to have this option available in-game, and it's very valid, but that is a whole other issue apart from what's being discussed in this thread.

I understand this, that is what I was trying to say by 'each armour part'

It could be really awesome if we could paint each one separately, chest, left shoulder, right shoulder, left shin pad and right shin pad, aaaand the syandana too.

With that I think a lot of people would be pleased including myself.

It's a feature. You can now legit color your rims. I personally like it. If you don't like it; pick yellow. Problem solved.

yea, a cool feature, only if it copyed the same colour rules as other prime gear (tint 4 not secondary) 

Has there been any word from DE about fixing this?

Has there been any word from DE about fixing this?

I haven't heard anything but I have been posting the link to this thread in the hotfix threads(the past two at least) and will continue to do so until I read in the patch notes that this has been changed.

I might even go and make a legitimate bug thread on this just so it's under bugs as well.