Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mod For Minecraft :3

TSCreeper

Hey guys! this is my first topic xD but anyways I just started working on a Waframe mod for Minecraft yesterday the items Ive started adding already is the Orthos Prime, Dakra Prime etc. I'm still working on it but ill be posting screenshots on imgur! but yeah just wanted to let you guys who like both Warframe and Minecraft know! I will also be adding Warframe suits and stuff like that but yeah! cya =D

Dakra Prime ~

http://imgur.com/fzXTChI

Orthos Prime ~ 

Not yet out cause I changed a bit of it x)

Excalibur suit ~

http://imgur.com/6nQRlYM

Awesome new you guys!

I finished the Excalibur suit! it will be a bit stronger than iron and a higher durability too!

I'll be adding Frost next! and probably a few more weapons and some resource ore generations!

-Neon/TSC

Edited by TSCreeper

Hey guys! this is my first topic xD but anyways I just started working on a Waframe mod for Minecraft yesterday the items Ive started adding already is the Orthos Prime, Paris Prime etc. I'm still working on it but ill probably post screenshots of it in Planet Minecraft but yeah just wanted to let you guys who like both Warframe and Minecraft know! I will also be adding Warframe suits and stuff like that but yeah! cya =D

You have my attention...

I imagine I'll be needing lots of gold to craft prime things.

Ok guys, I haven't really had the time the Paris Prime yet (yeah I know I said i started adding it in the main post but its pretty hard so I started adding other things first. sorry about that)but what I have added already is ~ Dakra Prime, Dakra Prime handle & Blade and Orthos Prime! its starting small but ill add as many things as I can =) just a little update on this topic! 

and also uhh sorry about me not posting the screenshots! also added crafting recipes!

~TSC

Edited by TSCreeper

Hmm, suggestion. Upload pics in TPS view so we can properly see how weapons like Orthos look like

sure! just gotta remodel the orthos a bit I made it way too thin xD

Edited by TSCreeper

Hmm, suggestion. Upload pics in TPS view so we can properly see how weapons like Orthos look like

done! check the link in the main post! :)

Its my reaction to this hole topic :)

And your name just makes it more fun, "Creeper" really shines the fan-boy in you  

haha thanks I guess xD :) idk if i should change it to NeonMyte I thought of it a few weeks ago

Edited by TSCreeper

• 2 weeks later...

alright guys I've added the almost everything now since everything got deleted xD I even added an additional Orthos Prime handle and blade but i haven't added textures yet! I'm re-using the models for the Dakra Prime cause I like it xD so yeah! just a quick little update!

EDIT

Dakra Prime now has damage!

Edited by TSCreeper

Hey Guys! I'm starting to add the first Warframe suit ~ Excalibur! took me awhile to figure out what I had wrong but i'm finally adding the first suit! the name of it will still be helmet, chestplate etc. but I just need to make textures now which will probably take me so long xD 

This mod seems like a cool idea, although i myself doesn't play minecraft (Because many youtubers took all the glory except me D: and also because the game's kinda gotten overrated in a few situations) But i do play it once and awhile, mostly for its mods...

I mostly play Minecraft with mods too xD it's almost just not fun anymore without mods 

I just thought making mods would be fun so now im basically working on the Excalibur suit rn