Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Give Your Founders Some Love With A Skana Prime Buff.

tripletriple

When the game first began we gave you our love. I didn't buy it for the items but to support the game. Now a version of skana has been released that ouclasses the founders.  Can we get some love back DE?

Skana Prime only loses out in crits but it compensates by doing more damage and making the bonus damage from Bright Purity bigger

I supported to support - the bonus items were great candy/icing and while I certainly want to encourage DE to balance/buff things when appropriate, I do not feel that simply because I'm a founder that this means I can demand or even expect that a weapon very few own should automatically get put back at the top of the pile.

Read the full post. 

I already did. You didn't buy it for the items, which means you shouldn't don't care about the items at all. So suddenly complaining that these items are overshadowed by things that the whole community can have, is just rubbish and implies that what you wrote is false.

Edited by -OP-Skretax

This is not a rant thread and I am not demanding anything. I just want some love from DE. That's all. :)

My apologies - the demand comment wasn't aimed at you. There's a couple other threads floating about that just have a combative tone to them.

I already did. You didn't buy it for the items, which means you shouldn't don't care about the items at all. So suddenly complaining that these items are overshadowed by things that the whole community can have, is just rubbish and implies that what you wrote is false.

Now a version of skana has been released that ouclasses the founders.  Can we get some love back DE?

Reading comprehension my friend. You are trying too hard to be sherlock holmes. I just want some DE love for their original babies. 

Edited by tripletriple

Now a version of skana has been released that ouclasses the founders.  Can we get some love back DE?

Reading comprehension my friend. You are trying too hard to be sherlock holmes. I just want some DE love for their original babies. 

I don't think you understand what I meant. Let me put it this way.

"You don't help/support someone with an ulterior motive to get something in return. If you do, then that's not helping/supporting."

There are weapons far more superior than either Lato or Skana and are avaible for everyone for a long time now....

...so why start thread about founders weapons now?

Anyway it's not like prisma has same skin as prime.

Skana prime should be as good, not better, but as good as any other skana.

A reminder to everyone-

Back when the founder packs were being offered and a shiny new skana prime was part of the package..

prime weapons was just an abstract idea. Back then it was just fancy skin on something.

But now, now the "prime" classification means it is the best, or at least on par with, the best version of the item. 

In any other prime variant of a weapon is better or on par with other versions of it.

Why should the skana prime be any different?

See, back when the skana prime was the best skana on the market one could argue that the founders had an advantage in skanas that others did not. BUT Now that there is the prisma skana, which is at least equal to the skana prime, there is no advantage to using skanas for founders.

The reality is that a prime variant being at least equal to any other variant is the norm for this game.

It's not "special treatement" at all. It's actually uncommon that it isn't that way with skana's.

So, again, why shouldn't the skana prime be equal to the prisma skana in every way?

A reminder to everyone-

Back when the founder packs were being offered and a shiny new skana prime was part of the package..

prime weapons was just an abstract idea. Back then it was just fancy skin on something.

But now, now the "prime" classification means it is the best, or at least on par with, the best version of the item. 

In any other prime variant of a weapon is better or on par with other versions of it.

See, back when the skana prime was the best skana on the market one could argue that the founders had an advantage in skanas that others did not. BUT Now that there is the prisma skana, which is at least equal to the skana prime, there is no advantage to using skanas for founders.

The reality is that a prime variant being at least equal to any other variant is the norm for this game.

It's not "special treatement" at all. It's actually uncommon that it isn't that way with skana's.

So, again, why shouldn't the skana prime be equal to the prisma skana in every way?

How about...because no? Nothing is set in stone, and complaining to DE about it like this isn't going to get you any favors from them.

A reminder to everyone-

This is a well reasoned post explaining your point - I think half the vitriol/irritation is because other founders are not taking the time to explain it as much as basically flat out sounding like "BUFF IT BECAUSE WE DEMAND IT" - and that's just me no gusta. 

Why does it matter to non founders what happens to it? Are you guys satisfied because it is a crap weapon? It seems like a lot of this stems from jealousy. 

I do not demand anything. I just want love from DE is all, just like we gave them our love. A nice thank you to the founders in the form of a buff to lato and skana would be nice. 

Why does it matter to non founders what happens to it? Are you guys satisfied because it is a crap weapon? It seems like a lot of this stems from jealousy. 

I do not demand anything. I just want love from DE is all, just like we gave them our love. A nice thank you to the founders in the form of a buff to lato and skana would be nice. 

As a fellow Founder, how about this:

DE thanked us enough already, with the Founders sigil, the extra Extractor Drones, and the extra daily trades.

EDIT: Oh, and the shirt and headband.

Seriously, DE has given us plenty. Stop asking for more stuff; you're making all Founders look like entitled children.

Edited by Metal_Izanagi

How about...because no? Nothing is set in stone, and complaining to DE about it like this isn't going to get you any favors from them.

Weak response. I'm not looking for any "favors" and that wasn't a complaint. It's my feedback on how to keep weapon teiring consistent.

This is a well reasoned post explaining your point -

Thank you.

- I think half the vitriol/irritation is because other founders are not taking the time to explain it as much as basically flat out sounding like "BUFF IT BECAUSE WE DEMAND IT" - and that's just me no gusta. 

Yeah....I wish folks could calm down about stuff and just talk things out with reason. 

I don't demand anything. However, I do demand buffs to certain weapons that I own. Seems legit.