Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Exclusive Cosmetics -Knight Of The Void- Artwork And Lore Inside (17-7-2015)

Scharkie

jINvFpP.png

welcome to a special Concept of a friend and mine.

after some thinking it would be only fair to let warframes poster boy have an auxilary cosmetic (think of Valkyr's bonds and Nekros mortos), but after some great thinking this grew to a way bigger concept. A entire cosmetic set for our favorite knight. Enjoy!

k4aEQPi.png

An amazing lore written by a friend of mine: Xtinian

Lotus:                   Tenno, listen since I do not have much time. Even this goes against Master’s will, I cannot let it happen. You are the saviors, the keepers of balance. The ceremony at the Terminus signifies both your victory in the war and your demise, as you are considered too powerfull, to dangerous to be kept alive.

Lotus:                  The Emperors shall bathe you in savior’s silk, and you will be cast in eternal sleep. You will travel to the void, devoid of flesh, and become one with the energy there. Wether you wish to maintain the balance in the system or succumb to your master’s will, it’s up to you. I am powerless, but I can broadcast your will to the rest of your brothers and sisters. May the Void bestow it’s power upon you.

And so, under the guidance of their 1st brother, Hayden Tenno and The lotus,  the “Saviors” became the “Betrayers” following the Ceremony at Outer Terminus. They were all cast into cryosleep and forgotten into the void. Eons passed, and the system’s balance has fallen into disarray. The Lotus started Awakening the Tenno to fulfill their purpose. However, this time she was no longer just a voice, now The Lotus became a powerful entity, she became their queen. Upon Excalibur awakening, he was greeted by several of his brothers and sisters, and brought before The Lotus herself. It was a ceremony, all over again. However, the Tennos had no memory of their past deeds. As Excalibur proceeded, The Lotus rose from the throne and said, for the whole system to hear :

-         Excalibur, for the service you provided in aiding your brothers and sisters against their former masters, I, The Lotus, shall bestow upon you one of the greatest honors in the system. The title of „Knight of the Void”. Your will, your power and your devotion to maintaining the balance in the system are proof the you are worthy of the distinction.

*sudden light flicker*

The Tenno in the room suddenly become alert. The Lotus climbs back on her throne, activating the special security systems. The lights flicker a 2nd time, and the Tenno all draw their weapons. They know something is coming. Something powerful. And it’s coming for them ! The Lotus surrounded herself with stasis shields, and Excalibur unsheathed his Exhalted Blade. His Knight armor started glowing, a glow that grew in intensity each passing second. Suddenly, the lights flickered the 3rd time and 3 mysterous figures apparead in the center of the room, thick black smoke surrounding them.

-         This so called „Knight” is the one responsible for the death of our masters. You had the greatest honor and yet you refused it, as an ultimate act of defiance. Your massacre has not been forgotten Tenno. The Lotus has perverted you, turning you against your masters and making you wreak havoc in the system. THIS ENDS NOW !

The fighting started as the lights went out for good. Even though there were a lot of tenno present, the 3 intruders were powerfull beyond imagination, being immune to most of their powers, dodging their fire and cutting them down in an instant. As they approached The Lotus, cutting down anyone who stood in their way, Excalibur joined the fight.

-         Watch brothers, as I strike down the betrayer’s leader. This was his last act of bravery, as it is foolish to go against us. RETURN TO THE VOID, BETRAYER ! said the intruder shooting several arrows from his bow. Arrows that Excalibur deflected.

They started going all in melee on eachother, the intruder using a scythe, and Excalibur, his Exhalted Blade. The fight was intense but it was over in an instant, as an energy wave from Excalibur’s blade cut him in two. The other two vanished as quickly as they appeared, and the lights came back on.

The Lotus climbed down her throne, and said :

-         You have proved yourself worthy of your title once again knight. Take your brothers and sisters and watch over the system, as we are it’s only protectors.

K7q9uLu.png

Armor & Syandana set:

4jektdI.jpg

Syandana

fhKQPBl.png

Chestpiece

QWTzQKt.png

Shoulderpads

mPXK8rp.png

Kneepads

f1JDYRb.png

Auxilary Item:

A gauntlet wich will show a sheathed Exalted blade upon using skills

oj3Q8JY.png

OT8Cign.png

Helmet slot:(Feather)

The very rare seen Helmet slot has been used twice alrdy (Bunny ears / Mustaches)

So i thought it might be time to make a use for this slot again, i give you the Excalibur Knight Feather

jBz2yFd.png

0Swkgvx.gif

kC2jlUB.png

Full Set:

all items combined:

mtrKQIc.jpg

O0NxlWr.jpg

juyPrSI.jpg

This Project was part of my armory forum topic, check it out here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426476-scharkie1333s-armory-concepts-collection-18teaser-upcoming-cosmetics-712015/

lKlxR79.png

Edited by Scharkie1333