Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Not Let Aseron Sekhara Be Colorable Like Sevati Sekhara Is

Raniu

As the title says. I haven't found a single thread about it. I guess not too many people care about it.

Wouldn't it be cool to have the badge compose nicely with your Warframe? It's not a game changing thing but nor is it difficult to make it cooler.

Perhaps its inability to change colors is a bug that went unnoticed? Just a speculation, I have no clue, really.

I hope there are more people who also wish that their Aseron Sekhara matched their Warframe color scheme. Sevati Sekhara works just fine, let Aseron Sekhara work in the same manner instead of only the energy part being colorable :D

270px-NightmareRaidSekhara.png

DE pls.

Edit: added info that the energy of the badge does change color. But it's too little no less :(

Edited by Raniu

As the title says. I haven't found a single thread about it. I guess not too many people care about it.

Wouldn't it be cool to have the badge compose nicely with your Warframe? It's not a game changing thing but nor is it difficult to make it cooler.

Perhaps its inability to change colors is a bug that went unnoticed? Just a speculation, I have no clue, really.

I hope there are more people who also wish that their Aseron Sekhara matched their Warframe color scheme. Sevati Sekhara works just fine, let Aseron Sekhara be colorable in the same manner :D

DE pls.

It isn't?

I have one on each side of my Oberon, and they're green instead of blue.

I think it's something to do with energy colour, and that it only affects the blue-ish glow part.

Sorry for misleading, the color of energy DOES change, but it's the only part of the badge that works in Sevati Sekhara's manner.

I'd love to see the whole badge react to your warframe colors changes, not the mere energy part.

• 3 months later...