Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machete And Boar - Temporary (Or Not) Sale

T1t4n_43

Dear Staff,

Many of us misses the Boar and the Machete weapons, they are visible in our equipment section as greyed out.

The Machete isn't buyable anymore and the Boar is only buyable as the Wrecking Rhino Pack for 545 plats. As most of us already have the Rhino, Furax and Lex, this pack isn't worth to buy for only to have the Boar.

Many of us would like to have these weapons very much for many reasons like mastery rank, fun, nostalgia etc.

Can you please make these weapons brough by the Void Trader or make them temporary (or not) for sale, like you sometimes do with the proto excalibur armor.

I'm sure this action would bring you extreme ammount of purchases and many happy Tennos.

Dear Tenno Mates,

If you like this idea, please show your support by likes and replies. I'm sure of the more support you show, the more of our kind Staff will be motivated to consider this idea.

Thank you for All in advance & Bests for You, Titan

Its a low tier weapon that I wont ever use after getting it to 30. If they just make it a stand alone item buyable with creds like Lex It'll solve that issue instantly.

True but for some reason they hide this weapon from everyone who dont had a chance to get it but they giving away weapons from previous events... Just 1 alert to get something what took much more time to get :D huehue

True but for some reason they hide this weapon from everyone who dont had a chance to get it but they giving away weapons from previous events... Just 1 alert to get something what took much more time to get :D huehue

Ikr. I kinda expected the previous weapons to be added on quests instead. Kinda felt bad for some people who missed it to wait for god knows when just to get another chance with it.

Ikr. I kinda expected the previous weapons to be added on quests instead. Kinda felt bad for some people who missed it to wait for god knows when just to get another chance with it.

They actually did this once already, with the Ether Daggers. They were missing since before I began playing last year, in much the same way as the Boar and Machete. I've been hoping that more quests would crop up with those as rewards though.

• 1 month later...