Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's Javelin Stuns Enemy But No Damage

aerosoul1337

I found Excalibur's Javelin can miss at point blank range.

I cast Javelin while an enemy is within 5m, enemy is stunned, skana is appeared, but it took no damage at all.

Sometimes only 1 cast deal damage out of 4 cast, this is very frustrating.

This happens randomly, and I didn't blind them by the way.

I found Excalibur's Javelin can miss at point blank range.

I cast Javelin while an enemy is within 5m, enemy is stunned, skana is appeared, but it took no damage at all.

Sometimes only 1 cast deal damage out of 4 cast, this is very frustrating.

This happens randomly, and I didn't blind them by the way.

By the way, It can happen when there is only 1 enemy right in front of my face. :C

I haven't found the javelins to miss so much as simply not do damage, as the enemies still get staggered for a second or two. I would have to assume that the anti-javalin spam nerf to Radial Javalin requiring 'sorta line of sight' is still in effect. While it is intended that the enemies will be hit if either the enemies or Excalibur see each other, the move seems to mark enemies and then check to see if both situations are true while even the enemies looking away for a sec or carrier hovering slightly in front of your vision is enough to make the javalins do no damage. Some players tested a bit back and I don't believe the move's parameter logic has been changed since honestly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is something I've been noticing a lot lately. Radial Javelin simply does no damage. It's useless, frankly. When I can just use Exalted Blade that uses a tiny amount of energy, why would I ever want to waste energy on Radial Javelin when all it does is briefly stun enemies. Radial Blind already does that, and more!

• 2 months later...