Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dragon Keys/corrupted Mods Are Broken.

NaKeD666

Hi, just happened to me and a friend of mine.

During our routine ODS for Nova P. we tried bringing a couple of keys just in case we have the right one for the vault.

Well, basically once my friend opened it and got the teleport bug, I took the glowing orb but at the end of the mission no corrupted mod in sight.

Another run after that, same thing happened. Took the orb, extracted after 20min but still no mod.

It's kind of annoying since the dragon key got consumed too

We also just had this problem.  Ran the mission with two of us, carrying Bleeding and Decaying.  Bleeding opened the vault at nineteen minutes and collected the artifact immediately after.  Upon extraction at minute twenty, we were lacking any kind of vault drop.

Edit:  For the sake of testing, we ran it again and opened the vault in the first three minutes, before extraction was possible, and extracted at twenty minutes.  Again, bleeding key opened the vault.  Again, there was no corrupted mod.

Edited by Malater

We also just had this problem.  Ran the mission with two of us, carrying Bleeding and Decaying.  Bleeding opened the vault at 19 minutes and collected the artifact immediately after.  Upon extraction, we were lacking any kind of vault drop.

We had the same key combinations too, Decaying + Bleeding

My friend and I have been testing the ODS mission, and it seems that when we clear the mission at 20 minutes we do not get corrupted mod, but our key is still being consumed.

We stay until 20 minutes each time. We've tried it with various keys. It seems like a 70% of us not getting a mod.

Yes we used the key to open to door if we had the matching key. And yes we picked up the corrupted mod inside. Every single time.

Same thing happened to me. The key combination doesn't matter as I ran it with a 4 man team in survival and the door was extinguished. key was consumed, no corrupted mod was rewarded.

Oh and it's happened to us at least 5 times.

Edited by Sirabot

Hi, just happened to me and a friend of mine.

During our routine ODS for Nova P. we tried bringing a couple of keys just in case we have the right one for the vault.

Well, basically once my friend opened it and got the teleport bug, I took the glowing orb but at the end of the mission no corrupted mod in sight.

Another run after that, same thing happened. Took the orb, extracted after 20min but still no mod.

It's kind of annoying since the dragon key got consumed too

Same thing, except we found the vault at about 8 minutes. My friend took the orb, and nothing in the end

Can you nail down a date/time you had a failed attempt? I am looking in your logs and seeing Corrupted Mods earned (last date earned was Jan 21, though).

After we noticed we weren't getting mods, we double checked and tested a little. We confirmed it, 3/4 runs and we received no corrupted mod. We all checked our recent tab in the mod station on our ships. non of us had them. This was recent as of this posting. we ran vault runs every day trying to get a friend Nova prime systems for 3 weeks. 3-4 runs a day. I'd say. We stopped using keys after awhile. I can't give you an exact anything. I'd do a few runs and record it until I got a replication but it would take forever to upload with my internet. I'm sorry

Edited by Sirabot

yup just happened to me as well. Solo survival opened the vault at the 19m mark ran to extraction. Extracted after 20m no mod in the rewards for the mission.  Nothing in the recent tab of mods. This is the 2nd time I've seen this happen recently.

So me, B.M.B.T., Dr_Kiwi and Malderon were doing some Derelict Survivals and they had some dragon keys for s&g. We found a vault, popped it and got the mod, but on extract we weren't rewarded with a corrupted mod. 

Not sure why or how to re-create it though

Merged dupes, just did 5 Mins and got a Creeping Bullseye. Client grabbed the Mod. Wondering what repro is to make it not work. Anyone have any tips on how to reproduce this?

Just guessing but everyone thus far in this thread said they extracted after 20 minutes, you did 5 minutes only.  Perhaps that is the issue?

Are you sure you didn't receive the mod? It happened to me once before where it didn't display in the rewards but it was in my foundry

I checked my recent mods right away after the mission, as I know that can happen, but it wasn't in there either.