Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Jump The Gun, Because It's What We Do Here.

Feam

Mag Prime Second Season of Alternate Helmets, thoughts?

3aqiF.jpg

• Doesn't seem like the "Second Season" of alternate helmets because it uses the default helmet with, what all other Primes have, bling.

3aqN2.jpg

My gun has jumped into my face.

Welp, I'll keep these notes here anyway. They are still true, even if Rebecca pretty much confirmed what this is exactly.
  • The hoop above the helmet is also similar to what Frost Prime has.
  • It is also very anticipated - perhaps partially confirmed in one of the streams - that next prime is Female.
  • Lastly, I'm going to be vague to not call out anyone... but I was told by a trustworthy source that the next Prime IS infact decided, and a select few people know who it is.
Disappointed? Excited? Hoping for anything specific? Thoughts on the (persumably W.I.P) design?

(Referring to the new video on the youtube channel:

)

DE_Pete master-leaker

Edited by Feam

• Doesn't seem like the "Second Season" of alternate helmets because it uses the default helmet with, what all other Primes have, bling.

That is exactly what you are seeing, Season 2 of alt helms as Mynki discussed in Livestream #5.

That is exactly what you are seeing, Season 2 of alt helms as Mynki discussed in Livestream #5.

Intriguing! Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way then, or it really is in early progress points. Regardless, Looking nice.

I'm surprised you just flat-out said it... Most companies would either try to ignore / hide / not-show-videos-of-such-work-in-progress-as-a-"background"-image. DE, you're weird! I love it.

UNLESS... This is all a ruse to throw us off! ^^

Either way, Thanks Rebecca!

Edited by Feam

Does season 2 mean that the old alt helms will be removed from the alert pool?

Unlikely.

I believe it just means every Warframe will have 2 alternate helmets.

We do not know how we will be recieving these new helmets yet, all we know is that they are coming.

I still say it's prime cause Primes have standard helmets with some random stuff on it.

So far most the alternate helmets are completely different looks to the original. 

There's only a few that sort of look like the original like the Frost one which looks like a smaller version of the original.

Why would they suddenly change the whole style of the helmets and just put a few things on top of the original design?

CONSPIRACY!!!

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I still say it's prime cause Primes have standard helmets with some random stuff on it.

So far most the alternate helmets are completely different looks to the original. 

There's only a few that sort of look like the original like the Frost one which looks like a smaller version of the original.

Why would they suddenly change the whole style of the helmets and just put a few things on top of the original design?

CONSPIRACY!!!

There are many possibilities. Even if this is the final design of the Mag Helm, we can't really tell how it looks ingame. Maybe they completely changed the spiral effect, which would make the helmet look very very different? Or maybe... they painted it gold instead of green. "Why", you ask?

Because I have a theory.

We would probably be getting the next season of helmets from a different source, instead of Alerts.

Just like you said - that helmet is the default one with enhancements on it, like Primes are.

We know more modes are coming to The Void, like Defense.

Orokin Prime Helmets?

We have Prime Weapons and Warframes... Sounds like a possiblity.